Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

i feel really sorry for this guy...

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Screenshot-20191019-074849.jpg

I can imagine that phone or PS ended up in wall...

Comments

• Gone Postal
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    I saw a Mariano, the 79 rated R Madrid striker, go for 10k yesterday! I don't think these are accidents ;)
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I saw a Mariano, the 79 rated R Madrid striker, go for 10k yesterday! I don't think these are accidents ;)

I had him on min bid now so I really dont know why would someone buy it for max price 😂 i mean im not complaining but still... seems that if there would be card with stone that does absolutely nothing in game some would buy it for max price 😂
  • Happened to me few weeks ago. You have to calculate it in the risk when trading. He was trying to bid but due to “misclick” payed the bin. Hurts at first but he’ll be fine.

I need to take a look at Consigli 😂
  • FinEverton
    727 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Done it twice last year with companion app. But sold couple 10000 card too. So its even i guess.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1199 posts Professional
    I always wonder if after this they are sending emails to their 'cheap and reliable source' complaining its not that reliable.

I've seen blatant coin buying on the market, I have contemplated matching all the strange numbers for some of the discard players in an attempt to get the buyer to bid on the wrong card but just know I'll be the one to get banned.
  • BigEneh
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Accidentally overbid 300k on a Neymar last year... felt like someone punched me in the gut 😂 being very careful on the phone this year
  • Bakudu76
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's nothing. Saw someone last year buying otw ronaldo for the price of toty Ronaldo. Ab whipping 4 million coins overplayed
  • Grub
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I lost out to someone yesterday who bought he otw jovic for 150k
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Did it myself yesterday doing some mass bidding. Click enter click enter click enter ❤️❤️❤️❤️ wrong button!