Icon swaps

MrBuchananToYou
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2019
I’d planned on picking R.Carlos up once the next batch of tokens comes out. However; I got an untradeable Robertson in a two player upgrade today.

So max 16 tokens. Who should I be going for next, heart says Wright but head says Rio.

Play 424, 4231 and 4411

Robertson, Laporte, pep, Dembelle, militao and f.anderson are all untradeable.
Entire bench is untradeable as well.

sINzBKo.jpg[\img]WxgzXTS.jpg[\img]

Comments

• MrBuchananToYou
    edited October 2019
    No idea what I’ve done wrong with the first image?

**fixed
  • MrBuchananToYou
    Bump for opinions, even just on who to work towards next
  • Chewbaccary
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rio is probably the best value IMO.

I want to get Okocha or Pirlo for the 5 star skills, but I'll probably just end up taking Rio because he can fill a CB spot all year while those other guys will be surpassed quickly.
  • MrBuchananToYou
    Rio is probably the best value IMO.

I want to get Okocha or Pirlo for the 5 star skills, but I'll probably just end up taking Rio because he can fill a CB spot all year while those other guys will be surpassed quickly.

That’s what my head is saying. Can’t imagine Wright being that expensive In a few months so I could probably buy him for nostalgia anyway.

All depends on the next set of objectives i suppose. If they’re harder than this set I may not get all 12

• Reggie77
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Hello mate... what is the ultimate aim? Looks like you have a 50% blend of La Liga and Premier League... similar to my team last year and it is going that way by accident now. Is there one player you are looking to add? Even long term.

Last year my aim was CF Messi to play off the front and then get Aguero as Striker. Ended up getting Flashback Tevez instead of Aguero. Due to that I tried to get good links to that aim... bought Banega for the perfect Messi link and Flashback Vidal for the same reason.

I'd think about the player that might help gel the chemistry for who you next want in. That said Icons have good links and a great way for doing that... I'd get someone that is gonna make a difference. I got Hierro last year just to help chemistry but I don't tend to tinker with the defence unless someone special is available. I'd go for an exciting player... Gary Lineker was good for me last year so I'd try Wright as might be good for goals
  • MrBuchananToYou
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Hello mate... what is the ultimate aim? Looks like you have a 50% blend of La Liga and Premier League... similar to my team last year and it is going that way by accident now. Is there one player you are looking to add? Even long term.

Last year my aim was CF Messi to play off the front and then get Aguero as Striker. Ended up getting Flashback Tevez instead of Aguero. Due to that I tried to get good links to that aim... bought Banega for the perfect Messi link and Flashback Vidal for the same reason.

I'd think about the player that might help gel the chemistry for who you next want in. That said Icons have good links and a great way for doing that... I'd get someone that is gonna make a difference. I got Hierro last year just to help chemistry but I don't tend to tinker with the defence unless someone special is available. I'd go for an exciting player... Gary Lineker was good for me last year so I'd try Wright as might be good for goals

Initially it was a three/four league hybrid. Due to untradeables it’s ended up pram/la liga. But it’s working so far :)

Grow mean and aguero where my end game but Jesus is unreal so a bit reluctant to swap him out. Suarez is amazing as well.

I think felipe Anderson and militao are my week links though so ultimately want to change them.
    Maybe Scream Bernard and Rio could change that? Once the price comes down I have about 12k lol
  • Reggie77
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    I like Anderson. Slightly biased tho 🙈 but crossing and headers aren't working this year so he's decent coming inside and I sometimes sub him onto the CAM role where he is very dangerous.