Is there somone who actaully has NOT unresponsive/delayed gameplay?

Bambobär
454 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2019
Title

Comments

• WELSHLAD782
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iv totally given up, game is garbage same issues every year gonna stick to squad battles only from now on
  • Koning Spijker
    3804 posts National Call-Up
    It's just not funny anymore. I can handle FIFAils, they will always be there. But I command to pass or shoot, I want my player to do so. When in the box, if you press shoot, the animation takes that long that a defender or keeper will be at the ball before you player hits it
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    First time I've played tonight since a few days ago and since the patch came out. What the hell is going on, delayed, lag, players skipping/juddering/trembling sideways, unresponsive, can't pass, run, moving in wrong directions and so on. Every game has been like this, a true battle to move a player, needless to say the WL has consisted of loss after loss after loss.
  • They Caged Non
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    I did have it bad but the latest patch it seemed ok last night

I’m putting it down to 100% momentum as it always has been, some days you have it, some days you don’t.
  • Ftl
    1145 posts Professional
    1 out of 6 games in the wl so not bad tbh. Last weekend was awfull but so far so good this wl
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    Ftl wrote: »
    1 out of 6 games in the wl so not bad tbh. Last weekend was awfull but so far so good this wl

I had the opposite to you, last weekend was great, really good. So far this weekend it's awful.
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone i play against has perfect gameplay
  • Tbh I don’t get it too often :)
  • Gainzy
    1440 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont, but then again I predicted this and sold my ps4 in august.
  • ucan87
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Its unplayable right now. Im done with this Game Like Last year, bought it played it 1 month and Sold it again. I have Players like mbappe, son, Rush kdb and they all dribble, Pass, shoot, Run Like they have a tree in the arse. They all Feld Like Bronze Players. So there is No Point getting good Players. I have this year the worst delay lag ever.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    I have good gameplay. Smooth dribbling is crisp.
    But I am so far below average. Basically doo doo
  • Dave2829
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont worry tho ea will make it all better by releasing a sbc for the Romanian league potm n all u need to do is trade a icon in n 4 88 rated teams
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    Persevered for a few more games but I can't do no more. Truly terrible gameplay, light and day differences with this and just can not move the players, receive a pass or get a shot away, never mind score and conceding 7 or 8 goals a game. Time to switch off.
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    I never get lag or delay!
  • Nauticius
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty much never, some lag on random occasions.