The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

From a fut founder point of view

Kingkay
1777 posts Fans' Favourite
To me this fifa is my last I believe, can’t stand all the sweat, rivals is basically now a objective only mode where luck, subs for the likes of Ronald and icons and drop back tactics is all people ever do

There’s no fun anymore, I remember jumping on the old FIFA’s and even if I left my team for a 4 months I could still compete, these days unless you play almost every day you get left behind

Packs are worthless can’t even sell my 82-83 players for over 2k, soon as cods out I’m gone fifa is too much of a grind,

My two cents anyway

Comments

• CK4795
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    You are playing fut since Fifa 10/11 yet you are still complaining.
    Get out m8
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Kingkay wrote: »
    To me this fifa is my last I believe, can’t stand all the sweat, rivals is basically now a objective only mode where luck, subs for the likes of Ronald and icons and drop back tactics is all people ever do

There’s no fun anymore, I remember jumping on the old FIFA’s and even if I left my team for a 4 months I could still compete, these days unless you play almost every day you get left behind

Packs are worthless can’t even sell my 82-83 players for over 2k, soon as cods out I’m gone fifa is too much of a grind,

My two cents anyway

A lot of us feel similar
  • abhreebhu_45
    1074 posts Professional
    I don't use drop back,, n m enjoying rivals,,, simply because ai defenders are so much helpless,,, can understand the grinding though
  • Kingkay
    CK4795 wrote: »
    You are playing fut since Fifa 10/11 yet you are still complaining.
    Get out m8

So because I’ve been playing it since the start I’m not allowed to give my valued and experienced opinion on how ultimate team has got worse?

I like that logic
  • Kingkay
    I don't use drop back,, n m enjoying rivals,,, simply because ai defenders are so much helpless,,, can understand the grinding though

Oh no I’m not a bad player usually gold 1 elite 3, but when someone’s parking the bus leaving 3/4 wingers up too and spamming balls through to mane and sane there’s not a lot you can do
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Agree with u when cods out I’m done not buying fifa again as long as ea own it
  • Joseph88
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m a FUT Founder as well the game has been getting worse year after year. I’m losing interest in the game I’m also spending less because of it. With how bad the delay is the skill gap get reduced tremendously it’s how you adapt to the connection and luck really.