⚽<<< The Official Squad "SHOW OFF" Thread >>>⚽

Comments

  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Repping my 4 footy loves: United, USMNT, Japan, and MLS.

    Not sure what to do with 4 mil tho lol. Waiting for something from Summer Heat that I really like.

    Starts full chem
    Screenshot-20200622-210222-compress16.jpg

    Very nice team @RayS, I suggest PIM Kaka. He played in the MLS 😉

    @newguy would love to work Kaká into the squad. He can't take Nakata's spot tho haha. Reckon he could be a good striker?
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Repping my 4 footy loves: United, USMNT, Japan, and MLS.

    Not sure what to do with 4 mil tho lol. Waiting for something from Summer Heat that I really like.

    Starts full chem
    Screenshot-20200622-210222-compress16.jpg

    Very nice team @RayS, I suggest PIM Kaka. He played in the MLS 😉

    @newguy would love to work Kaká into the squad. He can't take Nakata's spot tho haha. Reckon he could be a good striker?

    @RayS His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use! Sometimes I play him at ST and he never disappoints.
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Repping my 4 footy loves: United, USMNT, Japan, and MLS.

    Not sure what to do with 4 mil tho lol. Waiting for something from Summer Heat that I really like.

    Starts full chem
    Screenshot-20200622-210222-compress16.jpg

    Very nice team @RayS, I suggest PIM Kaka. He played in the MLS 😉

    @newguy would love to work Kaká into the squad. He can't take Nakata's spot tho haha. Reckon he could be a good striker?

    @RayS His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use! Sometimes I play him at ST and he never disappoints.

    I have to say im intrigued. Chem style for Kaká at striker?

    I could upgrade the team like this (KDB for Fred and Rashford for Nani):
    Screenshot-20200623-093622-compress96.jpg
  • A5B
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    How it starts vs. what I change to in game. Grinding for Storyline Matuidi to replace Diaby eventually.

    ga2KfCU.png
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 23
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Repping my 4 footy loves: United, USMNT, Japan, and MLS.

    Not sure what to do with 4 mil tho lol. Waiting for something from Summer Heat that I really like.

    Starts full chem
    Screenshot-20200622-210222-compress16.jpg

    Very nice team @RayS, I suggest PIM Kaka. He played in the MLS 😉

    @newguy would love to work Kaká into the squad. He can't take Nakata's spot tho haha. Reckon he could be a good striker?

    @RayS His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use! Sometimes I play him at ST and he never disappoints.

    I have to say im intrigued. Chem style for Kaká at striker?

    I could upgrade the team like this (KDB for Fred and Rashford for Nani):
    Screenshot-20200623-093622-compress96.jpg

    I have him on engine, never tried any other ones though. No issues with his shooting at all, his long shots and volleys are beautiful. Passing is insane and pace is maxed out. I guess marksman could be good as well, up to you really, but I don’t think he needs the pace and passing boosts from engine so sniper could be nice. He’s been so good for me I never bothered to try anything else out. He has just over a goal a game for me in about 350 (plus loads of assists) and scores way more than my sts from CAM. My unbiased opinion is that he is insanely good and any meta slaves should try him out as well.

    That team looks perfect imo, love those 3 skillers upfront. Can that Gattuso cope though? I have him untradeable but got him too late in the game cycle to try him out properly. @RayS
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Repping my 4 footy loves: United, USMNT, Japan, and MLS.

    Not sure what to do with 4 mil tho lol. Waiting for something from Summer Heat that I really like.

    Starts full chem
    Screenshot-20200622-210222-compress16.jpg

    Very nice team @RayS, I suggest PIM Kaka. He played in the MLS 😉

    @newguy would love to work Kaká into the squad. He can't take Nakata's spot tho haha. Reckon he could be a good striker?

    @RayS His scoop turns are unstoppable because of his height and he’s still so agile. Imo he can play anywhere in attack, he can score all kinds of goals from all angles (except headers) because of his perfect traits. I haven’t found a weakness on him yet and he’s so fun to use! Sometimes I play him at ST and he never disappoints.

    I have to say im intrigued. Chem style for Kaká at striker?

    I could upgrade the team like this (KDB for Fred and Rashford for Nani):
    Screenshot-20200623-093622-compress96.jpg

    I have him on engine, never tried any other ones though. No issues with his shooting at all, his long shots and volleys are beautiful. Passing is insane and pace is maxed out. I guess marksman could be good as well, up to you really, but I don’t think he needs the pace and passing boosts from engine so sniper could be nice. He’s been so good for me I never bothered to try anything else out. He has just over a goal a game for me in about 350 (plus loads of assists) and scores way more than my sts from CAM. My unbiased opinion is that he is insanely good and any meta slaves should try him out as well.

    That team looks perfect imo, love those 3 skillers upfront. Can that Gattuso cope though? I have him untradeable but got him too late in the game cycle to try him out properly. @RayS

    Sounds great. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely keep him in mind as an upgrade option. Loved his EoaE card back in FUT 17 I think it was.

    Gattuso is surprisingly good for me, but mainly as just a pure CDM. His passing is serviceable as well.
  • JoaoJC
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 26

    G
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    JoaoJC wrote: »
    G

    Gg
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    JoaoJC wrote: »
    G

    H
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    JoaoJC wrote: »
    G

    Gg

    Hh
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    JoaoJC wrote: »
    G

    GQ
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Think I'll finish with this and start to Improve my second team from now to the end . All Untradeable apart from Frenkie .

    Main Team
    Screenshot-20200627-104301-Companion.jpg
    Second Team
    Screenshot-20200627-104357-Companion.jpg
  • Saiber_Summia
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty satisfied, still not ok with my wingers
    Best is not such impressive but very expensive, looking to swap both of them but do jot know with which cards

    Jrag8K6.jpg
  • Achillias
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    E5077367-9-C2-C-47-D1-81-A4-7916-E94-A7-F36.jpg
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    Achillias wrote: »
    E5077367-9-C2-C-47-D1-81-A4-7916-E94-A7-F36.jpg

    I see Nakata. I like
  • Tommytour
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pretty satisfied, still not ok with my wingers
    Best is not such impressive but very expensive, looking to swap both of them but do jot know with which cards

    Jrag8K6.jpg

    Atal Lala Varane would be the obvious solution for the right side
  • FUT_Moe
    987 posts Professional
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Pretty satisfied, still not ok with my wingers
    Best is not such impressive but very expensive, looking to swap both of them but do jot know with which cards

    Jrag8K6.jpg

    Atal Lala Varane would be the obvious solution for the right side

    Di Maria vs. Atal. Di Maria 5* 5* is an amazing meta card + his unique movement and game face > a generic stats boosted broken card that I must admit is very effective but just plain boring.
  • MonTheGers
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 6
    been a change as i have promoted kubo to be a starter. tried tots pique before ramos and ramos is better for me.

    558c0c402788a3258f421aaf200f1622.jpg
    Post edited by MonTheGers on
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    Follow me on Twitter @Tribalscan for free trading advice

    This isn't a squad
  • DannySTFC
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    2wN4Vwa.jpg

    Assuming red picks are poor and there’s no SBCs I want to do before then, this will be my team this weekend.

    All untradable, everyone full chem except Ibra on 8 and Diaby on 5.
  • oldboiler
    2831 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 1
    After the amount of SBC and objectives cards in summer heat, I have both no idea what my team is now nor why I bothered playing from September through to June :D
  • NathW90
    445 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 3
    20200704_000333.jpg
    Post edited by NathW90 on
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    NathW90 wrote: »
    20200704_000333.jpg

    Amazing, especially your RAM 😉
  • Achillias
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happy with this team :smile:
    1-B86-EAD7-EBEF-4-CD6-8-DD0-95162838477-B.jpg
    And this is how it plays in 4-5-1.
    7-A3-AF299-BEF6-4266-95-F2-51-B0-A5-F9001-F.jpg
  • Saiber_Summia
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tommytour wrote: »
    Pretty satisfied, still not ok with my wingers
    Best is not such impressive but very expensive, looking to swap both of them but do jot know with which cards

    Jrag8K6.jpg

    Atal Lala Varane would be the obvious solution for the right side

    Thanks!
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    This may be my "final" team. Don't think Summer Heat will provide any more cards I'll really want. Very happy with the three I worked in.

    Screenshot-20200704-212004-compress37.jpg
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    23449683-10-F6-4-F92-B53-E-D00-D12291-B22.jpg
    C4-F47003-1-D06-486-C-B52-E-17285-F1-AD551.jpg
    Gonna shoot a bunch of questions:
    Don’t know what to do with spare coins. Still haven’t decided whether I swap Mendy and Firmino positions ig. Would Fabinho be ok at CB with engine? Who’s the best French GK?
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    newguy wrote: »
    23449683-10-F6-4-F92-B53-E-D00-D12291-B22.jpg
    C4-F47003-1-D06-486-C-B52-E-17285-F1-AD551.jpg
    Gonna shoot a bunch of questions:
    Don’t know what to do with spare coins. Still haven’t decided whether I swap Mendy and Firmino positions ig. Would Fabinho be ok at CB with engine? Who’s the best French GK?

    Areola
  • DannySTFC
    4089 posts National Call-Up
    m7781uF.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.