⚽<<< The Official Squad "SHOW OFF" Thread >>>⚽

P1tch_1nvaderz88
14337 posts World Class
edited October 2019
So we used to have this in the PS4 section and I always enjoyed seeing people's teams as they go on their own FUT journey. 😊

So thought I'd bring it to the general discussion section. @EA_Andy
If this could get stickied that would be fantastic....

Anyway... Welcome everyone, I shall start us off with my current squad and where i hope to go with it,

Screenshot-20191018-155918.jpg
Screenshot-20191018-155918.jpg

I'm thinking of going for Rio ferdinand to replace akanji next. Only tradeable players currently are akanji, coutinho, IF digne, witsel and umtiti.
Rest is untradeable 😜
Post edited by P1tch_1nvaderz88 on

Comments

• Ludinator19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4d6z6j6z.png

Don’t know what to do next.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    @Ludinator19 great squad mate, hows bastian? I'd go akanji over sule btw. If you put goretzka at cam, witsel rcm, brandt middle cm

Would you get more chem or nah?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited October 2019
    Screenshot-20191016-220351-Companion.jpg

Just a pity I have no motivation to play the game or even trade anymore.

Ps all on 10 chem before dpad switch.
  • Bogdanstef
    9 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2019
    SQyC6MN]Screenshot-20191018-193324-Companion.jpg
    Just bought neymar , i will probably upgrade pukki next
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 great solid team lad, I'd highly recommend IF digne with a shadow. He's really good for me. Love how your rocking Maddison, I found him really neat on the ball
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    Bogdanstef wrote: »
    SQyC6MN]Screenshot-20191018-193324-Companion.jpg
    Just bought neymar , i will probably upgrade pukki next

Nice! @Bogdanstef surely aguero no? That gotta be the best upgrade there
  • Yes , either aguero or auba , then change gundogan for guardiola when they add the next icon swaps obj
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Team 1
    image.png

Team 2
    image.png
  • Ludinator19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Ludinator19 great squad mate, hows bastian? I'd go akanji over sule btw. If you put goretzka at cam, witsel rcm, brandt middle cm

I had Akanji first and swapped to Sule.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    mway wrote: »
    Team 1
    image.png

Team 2
    image.png

Great squads there @mway how you finding Ben yedder this year?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

I had Akanji first and swapped to Sule.

You think sule is better than akanji then?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    @Fifa_Hawk_85 great solid team lad, I'd highly recommend IF digne with a shadow. He's really good for me. Love how your rocking Maddison, I found him really neat on the ball

Maddison has been very good for me I was actually surprised by how good he is. Was going to replace him with IF Wijnaldum but going to wait and see what the scream promo has to offer.
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://ibb.co/nnSfWT4

Marcelo going at LB
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

Maddison has been very good for me I was actually surprised by how good he is. Was going to replace him with IF Wijnaldum but going to wait and see what the scream promo has to offer.

Yeah I bought and sold him myself, I was also surprised at how good he felt. Nice cheap affordable option considering he's prem too
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    exoww wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/nnSfWT4

Marcelo going at LB

If you sandro will Costa not get full chem then? Or you not fussed
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    Not really a show off but plays well looking to buy Sterling and get Ballack from the swaps .

20191018-175516.jpg
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Yeah I bought and sold him myself, I was also surprised at how good he felt. Nice cheap affordable option considering he's prem too

Just checked the stats on mine and hes played 200 games with 63 goals and 85 assists. Not a bad return for a CM.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero

Well first he was sharing the attack with Depay, and I don´t know why he was not playing well. Depay was by far better than him. I´ve decided they couldn´t play together and I´ve changed him to the second team. He is as good as Depay, not so strong but accurate when in front of goal. I have to change the way I play according to which one is the striker. But they are both lethal.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    @Delboy13710 is this your starter team then? Or you not liking the game as much, usually your teams are banging lol not that this isn't a solid team btw
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

Just checked the stats on mine and hes played 200 games with 63 goals and 85 assists. Not a bad return for a CM.

That is really decent tbf, I like how he turns, he's got great agility. He's a bit weak at times. But for the price you really can't go wrong like...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

Well first he was sharing the attack with Depay, and I don´t know why he was not playing well. Depay was by far better than him. I´ve decided they couldn´t play together and I´ve changed him to the second team. He is as good as Depay, not so strong but accurate when in front of goal. I have to change the way I play according to which one is the striker. But they are both lethal.

From what I've seen he's a lot better at ccam, thta sort of role. Behind a big man, someone like cavani maybe?
  • Delboy13710
    7483 posts League Winner
    @Delboy13710 is this your starter team then? Or you not liking the game as much, usually your teams are banging lol not that this isn't a solid team btw

Lol I started late this year no points or trading just playing the game have coins to upgrade but its playing well . Nice team btw how you getting on enjoying it?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

Lol I started late this year no points or trading just playing the game have coins to upgrade but its playing well . Nice team btw how you getting on enjoying it?

Ah I see, I get what you mean, why fix something that ain't broke eh.. Quite right, thanks man, team plays really good actually. That front 3 of coutinho, lewandowski and now griezmann is just pure filth 😂
  • Verstappen
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-2019-10-18-13-18-08-926-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.png

Not played yet
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    @Verstappen nice, I look forward to your Reus review then 😉👍
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    From what I've seen he's a lot better at ccam, thta sort of role. Behind a big man, someone like cavani maybe?

I've tried Cavani but I prefer agile players. In those formations, midfielders reach scoring positions frequently so I need someone that can dribble to distract and pass the ball to them.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class

I've tried Cavani but I prefer agile players. In those formations, midfielders reach scoring positions frequently so I need someone that can dribble to distract and pass the ball to them.

Ah I see... Keep an eye on icardi, his OTW is cheap. With an upgrade he could be your man
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    @michael15172211 get your team in here stud 😎💪
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    Any early reviews on scream Bernard?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14337 posts World Class
    Bunpedy