Help Me Get Good

RyanK
1 posts Ball Boy
https://imgur.com/a/GdNgZxr

As you can see above this is my squad. I'm new to Ultimate Team and was just wondering how I should go about improving my squad. I know this is a gradual process but I'm not sure which player/ players I should be looking to get next. Are there specific formations I should use rather than the 4-3-3.... I know this varies depending on the squad but I'm just not sure where to find all this information out. Would love some help and I did include the cash I have atm (and also my shocking win/loss record so can't wait for some hate on that).

Comments

• Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Rule number one - if a player is high rated, not necessary that he'll play well, militao will play better than pique in most games

Rule number 2 - you need pace, i mean you dont need it but pace will make things easier this fifa.

Rule number 3 - dont waste cons on stupid sbc's, unless you did the ligue 1 potm for first owner objectives, he'll be hard to link and wont be a gamechanger

Rule number 4 - get chemistry, although not necessary to get 100 chem, it is advisable

Rule number 5 - watch pro players and see how they switch defenders while defending, how to create pressure and suffocate opponents, also analyse your matches, no point doing the same mistake again and expecting different results.

Your record is not that bad tbh.
  • So should I look at getting Militao next then? Is it just looking at the most popular players on the market in certain positions and seeing if they fit in my squad? If they aren't always the highest rated how should I judge getting new players into my team apart from chem.
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    RyanK wrote: »
    So should I look at getting Militao next then? Is it just looking at the most popular players on the market in certain positions and seeing if they fit in my squad? If they aren't always the highest rated how should I judge getting new players into my team apart from chem.

If they are cheap you'll have to buy it and try it, else watch streamers/YouTubers who play a similar style to yours try out players