Edit Playing = Overall Rating Dropped - Is This Fixed?

HamadaLFC
43 posts Last Pick at the Park
Can anyone tell me if the issue where you edit a player and he changes position/his overall drops has been fixed?

That was a nasty bug. Is it gone now?

Comments

• TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not fixed in the main menu edit player section. Think it has been in career edit player section.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5426 posts Big Money Move
    Inside Career Mode yes, outside of Career Mode no..

Complete lazyness, as its the same line of code to fix it so only needs copy and pasting!!
  • That_Guy44
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I switched my striker form ST to LS and he dropped 15points. I did edit him before starting a new career save.
  • Kenneth8500
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    It works in career mode. But it's still anoying it goes back to Austria every time after edit one player and not going back to the same team you just edit.
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They’re probably keeping the main menu bug active so they’ve got it in their back pocket when the next big bug is found. “But we fixed the edit player main menu bug”
  • PPerfect_CJ
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Complete lazyness, as its the same line of code to fix it so only needs copy and pasting!!

This is what ultimately made me decide to pass on FIFA 20 and go with Madden (bought Tuesday for $40 in PS Store) as my sports game, this year. I do a ton of editing in the main menu before starting Career Modes so that teams play the right players. If I can't do that, the game is worthless to me.
  • Inside Career Mode yes, outside of Career Mode no..

This is what ultimately made me decide to pass on FIFA 20 and go with Madden (bought Tuesday for $40 in PS Store) as my sports game, this year. I do a ton of editing in the main menu before starting Career Modes so that teams play the right players. If I can't do that, the game is worthless to me.

Soooooo.... EA still got your money.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Soooooo.... EA still got your money.

2 different teams. Yeah, they got $40. I'll never pay full price for ANY game not named The Last of Us 2 or Cyberpunk, again.