This game is broken!!!

Ok so after about 30 games and about 5 patches in a month this game is trash. Seriously players move like tanks, defending is just about making sure that a man is in the way of the runner. Forget slide tackling as the player just runs through it with the ball and oh yes I pressed the pass button a 3 seconds ago to stand tackle and when my player gets the ball by just letting the player run at him yep it just passes to no one. Passing is a broken slow mess and shooting is a complete lottery. I can see the improvements they tried to make but this game is about 3 months in development short and us paying £80 to play test for EA is a joke! Just my thoughts😔😔😩

Comments

• ColinJohnstone32
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Game is ****
  • joehuk
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    I'm finding zero enjoyment this year sadly.
  • Wi1son73
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been away since Monday, came back today updated fifa, played 3 games and what a pile of ****!!! 💩
    WTF is has happened to this game?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    I've barely even been playing the game it's that bad. Haven't registered for WL and dont think I'm going to bother this week. Just isn't worth my time.
  • Pooter
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    The billionth complaint about the game being broken, there are aspects of the game being broken, but not worth a billion complaints
  • lev1sa1990
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yeah game is garbage
  • Numlocked_
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    It plays completely different for me compared to yesterday. It's a joke
  • It is impossible to make a perfect game, and there will always be bugs. The problem is that the game is not fun, it's not rewarding, and solid features such as league sbcs are taken out. Games are supposed to relieve stress, not cause more of it.
  • Hayter
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it **** enough to move over to PES though? Konami should really pull there finger out they could make serious cash if they just put something more into it
  • Aqeel87
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is ****

• I SiR MartY I
    5571 posts Big Money Move
    I've barely even been playing the game it's that bad. Haven't registered for WL and dont think I'm going to bother this week. Just isn't worth my time.

I've played 2 games of UT and have barely touched Clubs.

Felt the game had potential, its not even a month old and its already dead with these patches and server issues.

EA will abandon it in a couple months and tell us they'll sort all the issues out for FIFA 21. Repeat for 22/23/24
  • Dunkirk
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    They keep setting new time records for ruining their games each year. It’s beyond disgraceful and every single c-unt working for this godforsaken criminal institution needs to locked up at a maximum security prison in solitary without parole.
  • Parma28
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got fifa 20 on my catalogue - very disappointed (AS USUAL) with fifa's latest game. Squad Battles (STILL UNFAIR), Defending (RUBBISH), New Penalty taking system is awful. Still keep hitting the post or bar in every game. Still HATE the tricks. It's about time EA Sports fifa makers released a game that is WORTHY of the extortionate price they charge for it. Division Rivals - STill RUBBISH, matchups are terrible. Fifa is for people who like doing tricks. It ain't a football game anymore - SAD.
  • Kamilflage
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it's pretty bad at the moment....I'm genuinely depressed about it now I've never remembered it this bad before....
  • Mantic
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow, its getting out of hands! Only one that went against OP?!?! Lol
  • Robbo_86
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They have changed to many things so for the vast majority of us it’s hard to adapt. In 19 I was a div 2/3 player an defending was always my strength. I’m In div 8 In this one I can’t defend for my life, the other team carves through my team no matter what instructions I set an the other players team seems to have 50 men in front of his goal. I’m just repeating what I said about the last Fifa, but take this dynamic difficulty out an let’s us improve on our own.
  • McNasty
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is terrible this year and they have no idea how to fix it. Unrewarding random mess. I’m actually playing Fortnite at the moment :#
  • DicaniosGod
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    It plays completely different for me compared to yesterday. It's a joke

• Parma28
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The only good thing about squad battles is that it seems you play all your weeks games as & when you like - I've been calling for that for ages. I like to have a beer or 20 at weekends, when I ain't at work. It also appears that you can only have 1 Ultimate Team - it says 'Squads' on the title but can't find how to create another team. I wish they would sort squad battles out so that your team plays with correct rating & chemistry and the computer team uses their rating & chemistry. I lost yesterday to a RUBBISH rated & chemistry team with a midfielder in goal & other players out of position on world class level, my team 100% chem & 80 rated - they were better than me all over the pitch - IT'S A FARCE & A CON. What is the point of calling it 'ULTIMATE TEAM' when you are playing other teams chemistry & i believe rating aswell & they are using my rating & chem. I don't know why I bother with it. I never get in the top 100, that's for people that do tricks and have the REDICULOUS icon players. Fifa has been losing the plot for years now & it still continues. I think I maybe able to send it back to my catalogue. I have been playing Sensible Soccer on the PS2 lately - MUCH FAIRER & FUN TO PLAY than this fifa rubbish. I have written a BAD review about this game on my catalogues website - HOPEFULLY DETERRING PEOPLE FROM WASTING THEIR MONEY ON THIS CON OF A GAME - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to ea sports AGAIN
  • Garbage game,can barely play 3 games without switching off,zero fun!
  • Bakudu76
    1271 posts Professional
    And then there I am. Having a good gameplay experience while beeing a bad player and getting slaughtered by everyone and their mom this fifa.
  • Pooter wrote: »
    The billionth complaint about the game being broken, there are aspects of the game being broken, but not worth a billion complaints

It is worth a billion complaints because maybe then EA will actually start to take notice and fix their damn game, it is almost virtually unplayable in its current state, and this has happened over and over again, not good enough for a supposedly triple a title