LW Henry

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just been very lucky to pack Dalglish, going to sell. Always wanted Henry, anyone got any experience with him? Will switch between left wing and striker

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nathlee123 wrote: »
    Just been very lucky to pack Dalglish, going to sell. Always wanted Henry, anyone got any experience with him? Will switch between left wing and striker

I had him prime in recent FIFA’s often played well during most games but some games he’s non existing even when I played everything threw him or tried to.But it’s Thierry ! I shall be getting him before the year is up myself. If you do get him enjoy him.
  • Nathlee123

I had him prime in recent FIFA’s often played well during most games but some games he’s non existing even when I played everything threw him or tried to.But it’s Thierry ! I shall be getting him before the year is up myself. If you do get him enjoy him.

To be honest i probably would still at least try him anyway. Thinking of getting him, the iceman and Pires. Then try to save for campbell, maybe add auba too.
  • V l u m s d e n

To be honest i probably would still at least try him anyway. Thinking of getting him, the iceman and Pires. Then try to save for campbell, maybe add auba too.

Nice! I’m hoping to get a front 3 attack of Henry,Hugo Sanchez,dembele( honesty his card is amazing)
  • Nathlee123
    Yeah dembele is really good! Had to get him instead of Pepe who done nothing
  • V l u m s d e n

Yep I had Pepe myself being an arsenal fan and I wasn’t impressed with him in Fifa or in real life. He’s like bambi on ice I hope he improves his performances.
  • Nathlee123

Yep I had Pepe myself being an arsenal fan and I wasn’t impressed with him in Fifa or in real life. He’s like bambi on ice I hope he improves his performances.

Just needs to settle. There’s a player in him but he’s rushing everything and even the easiest of things are failing for him. Hopefully he turns it round!
  • V l u m s d e n

Just needs to settle. There’s a player in him but he’s rushing everything and even the easiest of things are failing for him. Hopefully he turns it round!

Hopefully but I would’ve rather arsenal paid up for zaha but yeh football is gone beyond humanity these days. Enjoy ya gaming.