The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The market is dead

Kingkay
1777 posts Fans' Favourite
With first owner items being so valuable and no sbc for players below 85 I can’t even sell my 83s for 1k 😆

Comments

• Dutchbandito
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This way they have more controll, i think they will slowly build up. But the profits are not like before. This way they can make unique icons more rare so that people buy FP too get towards that special icon that is never going too be achievable via SBC. Basically its verry smart of making more money out of customers.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    The only guaranteed decent profit now is in players for marquee matchups. I have 30 informs that are not worth selling yet.
  • Foxsake
    2631 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    With first owner items being so valuable and no sbc for players below 85 I can’t even sell my 83s for 1k 😆

Perfect for me to pick loads of 83 up then
  • Purplejacket
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    Foxsake wrote: »

Lol plz buy them all, 83 investing is dead unless theyre going to be required a lot in scream promo, other wise theyre dead. No icon sbcs and hownmany sbcs have come out requiring 83s? Pukki was 82, and all others are 84 and up, even then 84s 85s havent risen at all.
  • Purplejacket
    Taking out icon sbcs will really kill the value of any card thats not meta. I thinl it was a mistake, only thing keepings packs profitable were the 83 84 85 you were lucky to pull, now forget it.
  • Bakudu76
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol plz buy them all, 83 investing is dead unless theyre going to be required a lot in scream promo, other wise theyre dead. No icon sbcs and hownmany sbcs have come out requiring 83s? Pukki was 82, and all others are 84 and up, even then 84s 85s havent risen at all.

Youre going to be gutted
  • Purplejacket
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

Youre going to be gutted

Ive been playing fit since 2010, again you may make a little for scream, but thats it. Good luck.