The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

does this sound good or not really? need trader/market analyst help

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Advices from traders and market analysts needed...
firstly I currently have 100k coins wich I can invest and I am lifetime gambler so I am not bothered taking risk.
secondly I can sell couple players for aproximated 200k coins (not gonna use them anyway since my meta league teams are pretty much completed for me and are quiet playable+i always liked cheap teams) for second part of investment...
I already know this golden market "rule" buy on monday and thursday morning sell on weekend during WL. also I am not going to snipe players as I am not willing to stress too much about it. mass bidding and buying at discard price are only 2 "techniques" I am willing to do.
so my plans are:

plan 1 (investing 100k):
going for 1 non meta league gold rare player and getting 100 of his cards wich are currently at discard price and up to 1k.

backup plan1: investing 100k in 1 meta league rare gold player that is going up to 1k and in my opinion could potentially reach TOTW6 then again his NIF card could potentialy rise x1 or x2 of current price right?

plan 2 (200k from selling some players): investing in some of OTW cards (also have some targets wich I see in next few TOTWs), my biggest concern here is how much could these cards actually rise in price if those players reach TOTW at some point (their IF cards could mess this up maybe)? + trade pile will not suffer from this.

backup plan 2 (200k coins): investing in meta league rare gold player that could potentialy reach TOTW6 and is currently going for around 5k (same as backup plan 1 just higher investment...)

my questions:
1. general thoughts on this? wich plan could have best potential? wich one has lowest risk involved (based on past)? wich one has best balance between risk and profit?
2. is it better to invest in particullary 1 player or in couple of them (lets say 5 players 20 cards of each for plan 1)
3. Should OTW card be sold if player gets in TOTW or to hold it (predicting he could snap 1 or 2 more)?
4. any better idea of investing separated (100k and 200k)?
5. any better idea of investing with full budget (300k at total)?

I am not seeking for "start playing game" as probably I have more matches played through all FUT modes than average player.
also my first investment this year is slowly but surely reaching price when I am going to start selling it out (fitness cards) wich could bring me potentialy around 700k of profit.
I know market is unpredictable but past expirience with it could help me out. 300k coins just deadly laying around isnt really way of reaching that baby R9... and I am not asking for particular player/card, that is my job to try to predict it by myself...
sorry for bad english since its not my native language and tried to write it down as fast and as understandable as possible.

thanks in advance for any help provided!

Comments

• V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    You need to snap back into reality I say.
  • FutsalBros0710

I really like constructive opinion that is completely different than mine, but your comment is completely irrelevant to the subject. so please keep comments like that for yourself. thanks.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite

I really like constructive opinion that is completely different than mine, but your comment is completely irrelevant to the subject. so please keep comments like that for yourself. thanks.

The joys of a forums 😀 you deluded and love coins. But that’s far to long to read.
  • FutsalBros0710

The joys of a forums 😀 you deluded and love coins. But that’s far to long to read.

noone is forcing you to read but what is the point of commenting then? nothing productive to do with that time you spend randomly commenting on something you are not even into? deluded? maybe. love coins? absolutely not, just trying to achive my goal as fast as possible so I can sit back and enjoy my hour of daily playing without bothering and grinding for anything else.
  • ELSALCFC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m not a trader and I’m
    No good at it, but I do the no brainier stuff. Like discard in forms and discard otw’s. Not necessarily going to bring you loads in but it will bring you something long term.
  • Phiba
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    Like any RL investment you need to diversify I personally wouldn't buy 100 of 1 player, why not buy 10 of 10 different players or similar.

Also I would personally stay away from investing in OTW players or potential TOTW player, as so far some of the players picked and not picked have been quite controversial.

If you want a safer (ish) investment why not buy some cards some for potential marquee matchups/ UEFA marquee matchups. You just need to look ahead at the fixture list for a few different league and speculate as to which matchups will be included.

A riskier investment is Ultimate Scream, if it happens the NIF versions of the Scream players will be out of packs for a few weeks and will rise in price. But who know which players will be included?

• Phiba
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    Also there's always Halloween SBCs so you can always speculatively buy cheap players from clubs with Devils, Cats, Bats etc in their logos as these are usually required.
  • FutsalBros0710
    ELSALCFC wrote: »
    I’m not a trader and I’m
    No good at it, but I do the no brainier stuff. Like discard in forms and discard otw’s. Not necessarily going to bring you loads in but it will bring you something long term.

Yeah I was thinking of IF discard ones, but it is harder imo as meta leagues are not at discard price and other leagues are pretty much staying at that discard price for most of time...
    Phiba wrote: »
    Like any RL investment you need to diversify I personally wouldn't buy 100 of 1 player, why not buy 10 of 10 different players or similar.

Also I would personally stay away from investing in OTW players or potential TOTW player, as so far some of the players picked and not picked have been quite controversial.

If you want a safer (ish) investment why not buy some cards some for potential marquee matchups/ UEFA marquee matchups. You just need to look ahead at the fixture list for a few different league and speculate as to which matchups will be included.

A riskier investment is Ultimate Scream, if it happens the NIF versions of the Scream players will be out of packs for a few weeks and will rise in price. But who know which players will be included?

Well for non meta players I was thunking because we saw what happened with SB objecitves for Icon swaps, probably it will happen again just diferent leagues and potentialy I see at least 2 that could be in there...
    Id say its always gamble with TOTW and OTW...
    MM could be nice way I do agree but they tend to change requirements for it... so for example id buy ManU players under 1k with lets say average 77 rating (just for example) yet then MM sbc would require team rating 82 or higher and it would be pointless probably... thats why im not thinking of MM that much. Also nice knowing this about Scream...
    Phiba wrote: »
    Also there's always Halloween SBCs so you can always speculatively buy cheap players from clubs with Devils, Cats, Bats etc in their logos as these are usually required.

Will check this out later but in general I get the point (Valencia, ManU, etc...)