Take the words of an old FIFA player (42 years old), playing since 1996,
The last patch is for the first time in the past 5 FIFA editions a decent one.
It changed the mess created by previous patches and turned it into a balanced game of football where U can actually defend/attack depending on football awareness and logic.
I know We always tend to quickly judge game status after each patch but when the difference is night & day between last 2 weeks and 10 online consecutive matches I played today after patch, then I had to admit there is a big positive difference in the following areas:
- Lag-free and quick response.
- Defending manually works very good finally.
- Attacking needs using ur mind more than spamming skills.
- Keepers are better in some situations (still have some mistakes for sure)
- Results of matches seems more FAIR than before.
This is not placebo effect believe me, make sure ur connection is wired/stable and ur monitor outputs less lag and u should feel the clear differences.
Please don't change that !