FIFA 20 SERVERS DISCUSSION

Niko30
50 posts Park Captain
I know that people here wrote about it, but I would like to up this discussion again.

First of all, I personally believe this is the best FIFA for years!! yes when good stuff happens it should be said, EA did great improvement from FIFA 19 to FIFA 20.

But the main thing that is the SERVERS!!!!!!! it's not changed for years, EA doing patches every 2 days trying to improve the game and it's great but without good servers it's meanless it's doesn't matter what quality of game you have, the delay is insane.

I believe that 99% of the FIFA users prefer to stay with bugs here and there but to improve those SERVERS,
something has to be done EA you are the company that runs billions of dollars, I can promise you, right away that you will do that one change and the whole community will applause you, all the YouTubers and social media will promote your game much better

FIFA 20 "jumped" 2 steps from FIFA 19 but actually the server holding it as a hostage by the same lvl or even worse

THAT'S THE MAIN PATCH WE ARE WAITING FOR

Comments

• Fritte
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hear Hear!

That's the truth, they can make the gameplay how clinical and fun but with the servers they have it's still not playable during peak overs. I have to play midnight to get a decent game running. And im sitting on a wired ps4 pro with 200mbit internet speed.
  • Fritte
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Peak hours*