Div1 Title Prize should be Coins+Pack

kktalha
2136 posts Fans' Favourite
Tradeable pack that is. This way, there wouldn't be many extinct players. What do you think?

Comments

• Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    A pack of some sort would be nice, tradeable or not.
  • Jfo88
    22590 posts Club Captain
    15k is such a weak prize
  • kktalha

Untradeable is okay but doesn't help the market as much as tradeable packs would. There are certain NIFs who are extinct from time to time, this would probably stop that and prices of all sorts of (gold) cards would be more affordable.
  • PTYBROZZ
    724 posts Sunday League Hero

• holdenwait
    53870 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    totally, I mean why not? isnt it the "ultimate" proze after all.. 15k is trash
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Just made a thread on the same thing (I didn't mean any offence by doing so)

15k is such a **** prize. Basically no difference between winning it and survival.
  • 15k, with 15k pack?

PLEASE, that would make everything better
  • Xeque
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    15k is such a weak prize

This. Should be 20/30k + pack. Also holding the division should be higher, 7.5k is a joke.
  • RKO_VIPER
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    15k is more than enough although a jumbo gold premium would be nice
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    I think it has been the same prize since UT 13, when a lot less people were playing and prices were cheaper. The reward prizes need to be adjusted to our current situation.
  • It should start at 10k for winning Div 10....20k Div 9 etc etc til Div 1 where the title should be 100k. Not everyone is good enough to win Div 1 over and over again until they have enough to buy top players. With trading basically dead, this needs to be implemented even more so.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    It should start at 10k for winning Div 10....20k Div 9 etc etc til Div 1 where the title should be 100k. Not everyone is good enough to win Div 1 over and over again until they have enough to buy top players. With trading basically dead, this needs to be implemented even more so.

Tbh it shouldn't be that high either. Player prices would be ridiculous. And trading is not dead. The best way I can think of atm is to offer tradeable/untradeable packs as well as the coin reward
  • Sir Linvoy of Frattonshire
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2015
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    It should start at 10k for winning Div 10....20k Div 9 etc etc til Div 1 where the title should be 100k. Not everyone is good enough to win Div 1 over and over again until they have enough to buy top players. With trading basically dead, this needs to be implemented even more so.

Tbh it shouldn't be that high either. Player prices would be ridiculous. And trading is not dead. The best way I can think of atm is to offer tradeable/untradeable packs as well as the coin reward

Ok maybe half it then, point being is some ppl dont trade and are not good enough to win Div 1. Those 2 things combined make it very difficult to obtain the likes of Messi/Ronaldo or high rated special cards just by obtaining match coins and end of season rewards at the values they are now.
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Timoner12 wrote: »

Ok maybe half it then, point being is some ppl dont trade and are not good enough to win Div 1. Those 2 things combined make it very difficult to obtain the likes of Messi/Ronaldo or high rated special cards just by obtaining match coins and end of season rewards at the values they are now.

Not everybody should be able to afford the top rated cards. If you can't be arsed to trade, you shouldn't be given the top cards.
  • number7rocky
    3809 posts National Call-Up
    Don't think that would help with extinct players the majority of fut players can't win div 1
  • I am Beast FC
    700 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't think that would help with extinct players the majority of fut players can't win div 1

Well in PC they can.
  • BenzP7
    8289 posts League Winner
    I think 25k + gold pack sounds reasonable. 15k without pack is crappy prize.
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    15k + Pack + 1x Entry to a D1 winners cup with a much higher prize
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    A pack without coins (tradeable) should be the reward for holding. Give coins + a better pack for staying up.
  • TheTormentor07
    1022 posts Professional
    Monsta wrote: »
    15k + Pack + 1x Entry to a D1 winners cup with a much higher prize

That's a nice idea, sort of like a cup winners cup tournament, maybe 50k and a pack, but that might be a tad excessive.
  • finsfan85
    11298 posts Has That Special Something
    Runefang wrote: »
    A pack without coins (tradeable) should be the reward for holding. Give coins + a better pack for staying up.

Holding and staying up are the same thing
  • 20k + 35k or 50k pack (tradeable or untradeable)
  • NeuElement
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA should also have daily challenges for a free pack.
    Use a silver team.
    3 Leagues
    score a hattrick ect.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coins per match are a joke
  • kktalha

Would help because even though the majority of FUT players don't win D1, there are many other players who win it regularly.
  • Timoner12 wrote: »

Not everybody should be able to afford the top rated cards. If you can't be arsed to trade, you shouldn't be given the top cards.

Nonsense. Everyone should have the opportunity to buy the top cards. You're basically saying 'dont play FUT unless you trade'. Some of us have lives, jobs and kids etc and dont have time to sit on a console all day everyday pleasuring ourselves coz we made some virtual money.
  • Manutelli
    17981 posts World Class
    50k untradable imo
  • DarkInvader
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect

meh... people who play good and win division one should get better rewards, than people who just trade :/

it's a football game after all... why am I forced to sit in front of the screen for hours and buy/sell virtual cards, to be able to afford good teams?

trading is boring and shouldn't be essential
    a football game, should be about football and not about a mini-game about trading in it

• ChrisLFC
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    Just won Div 1. I don't know why EA are so stingy with rewards. 25k minimum for winning Div 1 is fair IMO.
  • RadioShaq
    14675 posts Moderator
    People complained about getting packs thats why ea removed them.