Is this a horrible mistake?

FifaTaco
1075 posts Professional
I’ve got almost a million coins in investments and 300k coins, I’m really tempted to sell out now and buy baby Ronaldinho and build from there. I have a good base of untradeables to build off and I’m really just focusing on having fun this year. Thoughts on this idea or any reviews on him?

Comments

• Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    I’ve got almost a million coins in investments and 300k coins, I’m really tempted to sell out now and buy baby Ronaldinho and build from there. I have a good base of untradeables to build off and I’m really just focusing on having fun this year. Thoughts on this idea or any reviews on him?

There’s your answer.
  • Ash2442
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for it!
  • Seandimes
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    For what its worth, Baby Ronaldinho is in no way worth 1.3 million.
  • Quinny2808
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Done exactly the same as you are thinking, picked him up late last night but yet to try him. Out of coins now and have quite a few untradables.
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Seandimes wrote: »

Any particular reason why?
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Quinny2808 wrote: »
    Done exactly the same as you are thinking, picked him up late last night but yet to try him. Out of coins now and have quite a few untradables.

Let me know when you try him mate :) how much did you pick him up for?
  • Seandimes
    2996 posts National Call-Up

There are better players for much cheaper. I tried Baby Ronaldinho in all of the last FIFAs, and he was always disappointing. First version thats worth getting is the middle one. Similar to Baby Gullit, he is nowhere as good as his higher cards.
    Not saying you shouldnt get him if you are a fan of the player, just saying he is not as good as you would expect from the card
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional

There are better players for much cheaper. I tried Baby Ronaldinho in all of the last FIFAs, and he was always disappointing. First version thats worth getting is the middle one. Similar to Baby Gullit, he is nowhere as good as his higher cards.
    Not saying you shouldnt get him if you are a fan of the player, just saying he is not as good as you would expect from the card

Fair enough, I really enjoyed him last year at this point in the game cycle but I’ll do some reconsidering for sure