The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SBC Content

zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
So let me get this straight... commenters are gonna lose their head over not having enough SBCs or content for their liking. Then EA partners up with MLS/Bundesliga and maybe Ligue 1 (? I think I’ve heard something about this), but people continue to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and moan that these players are useless/hard to link because they don’t play for a Premier League team? Seems a little like a double standard

Bet the people who complain about MLS SBCs are the same one who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about running into the same meta squads all day.

I’m not the biggest fan of EA but they’ve been putting out a mostly steady stream of content so far. But it’s damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Here’s my advice: if you don’t like the SBC, no one cares, don’t do it, don’t post about it, nothing will change just because you made a post about how useless Schweinsteiger is

Comments

• Bags
    1018 posts Professional
    Also, I dont think it would be difficult to slot Bastion into a Bundies team and he does look decent even if hes a bit pricey.
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    What if I don’t want a player SBC, hasn’t been a regular SBC for days where I can enjoy completing it for a few packs.
  • Illini McG
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA are overpricing all of the SBC's lately. Who is in charge of placing requirements for 20? They are not getting my SBC fodder with exception of the fair price for Teemu. Especially with the first owner requirements for ICON swaps. EA get lost with all of these day to day SBC with huge requirements please.
  • zzachzx
    TopCat wrote: »
    What if I don’t want a player SBC, hasn’t been a regular SBC for days where I can enjoy completing it for a few packs.

Born Legends? Marquee Matchups? Marquee Moments?
  • TopCat wrote: »

What if I don’t want regular SBCs and only want player SBCs that I can afford?
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    zzachzx wrote: »
    TopCat wrote: »

Born Legends? Marquee Matchups? Marquee Moments?

As I said all released days ago and I enjoyed doing them.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give the players objectives to gain untradeable higher rated players but dam 3 full 85s squads holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea. Big tut tut!
  • L1vingl1fe
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Illini McG wrote: »
    EA are overpricing all of the SBC's lately. Who is in charge of placing requirements for 20? They are not getting my SBC fodder with exception of the fair price for Teemu. Especially with the first owner requirements for ICON swaps. EA get lost with all of these day to day SBC with huge requirements please.

I was also excited when things kicked off with Teemu. The cost seemed fair. Now things have gone crazy
  • The price is just way to high, 3 85 squads for a 88 player from a minor League is just to much. Last year was so much better they released most flashbacks for a good price so it was a good investment, now that you can get buskets for under 30k this makes no sense, he's better but 10 times better? No I didn't think so.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    zzachzx wrote: »
    So let me get this straight... commenters are gonna lose their head over not having enough SBCs or content for their liking. Then EA partners up with MLS/Bundesliga and maybe Ligue 1 (? I think I’ve heard something about this), but people continue to **** and moan that these players are useless/hard to link because they don’t play for a Premier League team? Seems a little like a double standard

Bet the people who complain about MLS SBCs are the same one who **** about running into the same meta squads all day.

I’m not the biggest fan of EA but they’ve been putting out a mostly steady stream of content so far. But it’s damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Here’s my advice: if you don’t like the SBC, no one cares, don’t do it, don’t post about it, nothing will change just because you made a post about how useless Schweinsteiger is

The only person moaning is you. I think I’ve read two comments on people not wanting MLS and seven moaning about people moaning, you’re just as bad as them. Except you’re having a pop at individuals and their opinions. Chill out and stop whinging.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »

So basically they will bring the sbc up again in a few months 👍 I shall wait.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you look at Bastians in game stats he is right up there with the best Icons, by far the cheapest player to have that many in game stats
  • zzachzx
    lippyone wrote: »
    If you look at Bastians in game stats he is right up there with the best Icons, by far the cheapest player to have that many in game stats

Better stats than base Ballack
  • ELSALCFC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There needs to be daily pack sbcs. At least 1, 2 or 3 would be ideal. They can’t take league and icon sbcs away and not replace them, it’s that simple.
  • Ash2442
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Content is dead, that Basti looks okay though