I give up with the bag of shittttteee

Mango1984
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Perfect gameplay for offline as I don’t play ultimate team or online , all of a sudden ping pong fast as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and players sliding about like there on ice and I don’t want to hear the bull comments about offline play is never affected because I’ve played this game since release day and the gameplay has changed atleast 8 times in terms of speed ping pong wayward passing why can’t they just leave the game alone they implemented these changes before the game come out so as far as Iam concerned the gameplay shud never change but as soon as they patch things the game just goes crazy and ya a mind of it’s own FOOTBALL is NOT played at 100mph joke !!!!!

Comments

• CheekiBreeki00
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bye, you won't be missed
  • Mango1984
    Shut up u bellend thinking ur some kind of big boy !!! Way Past ur bedtime go get mammy tuck you in ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !!!
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Shut up u bellend thinking ur some kind of big boy !!! Way Past ur bedtime go get mammy tuck you in **** !!!

Are you in to any other games?
  • Verdi42
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play on slow. I like the new gameplay better: players are more responsive, backs positioning is fixed and attacking headers are possible. Oh and I play on full manual.
  • Mango1984
    Blue166 Nahhh mate all I play is fifa tbh waiting for the new rugby game tho looks decent
  • malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Bye, you won't be missed
    blue166 wrote: »
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Shut up u bellend thinking ur some kind of big boy !!! Way Past ur bedtime go get mammy tuck you in **** !!!

Are you in to any other games?

These two have been defending this pish on every thread....obv the game was too hard for them on release......but your right they should have left the game alone.....it was spot on on release but since they patched it.....it has been a dogs dinner of a game👍
  • Couldn’t agree more absolutely perfect upon release now a shambles of a game.. literally defenders just run by the attackers