The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chem style with baby Schmeichel

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
so I was looking around on futbin wich Icons should I get from swap 1 and I came across with idea that I should get baby Schmeichel + at least 1 defender (will aim for Rio but depends how much time I will have in next season) and started to play around with chem styles... I mean... Is this bug or something?? imo this could be endgame GK if any of all this chem style shiat is true.

Screenshot-20191015-155232.jpg

Comments

• Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    Schmeicel just plays terrible in game for some reason, every year it’s like this
  • Retro_G
    31952 posts National Team Captain
    He doesn't have any traits, when he should've being the greatest keeper of all time in the premier league era. Basic is always the best chem style for keepers.
  • FutsalBros0710
    Dawud wrote: »
    Schmeicel just plays terrible in game for some reason, every year it’s like this

but anyway is this like real? with basic gk chem style (would say that is default chem style)? any 85 rated gk then can be turned into beast lol.
  • DannySTFC
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    Basic takes every keeper up so it won’t be any different to another average keeper. I did prime Schmeichel last time and he was awful.
  • Safehands84
    4001 posts National Call-Up
    Schmeichel is my all time hero. Every year I've got him, every year hes played like a bronze. Ea must never have watched him play, the amount of goals united scored on the counter attack because of his throw , he could launch it well into the other teams half, yet he doesn't have long throw trait. He revolutionized goalkeeper, he was the first to master the technique in one vs one,. Any of you youngsters just check a montage of his saves on youtube , best keeper of all time. Yet it does not translate in game, he is so bad. I just cant see this year being any different.

I might still take him myself but that only because I'll have some tokens left over.
  • FutsalBros0710
    I might still take him myself but that only because I'll have some tokens left over.
    Mostly because of this + he will fit into any team... also per price (6 tokens) still better imo than guardiola or jayjay (both 8 tokens)...
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    May as well discard him. Has been horrendous on every single FIFA. I did his Prime Moments SBC last year and chucked him in for a 100k pack the following day because he was so bad.
  • FutsalBros0710
    Bevan wrote: »
    May as well discard him. Has been horrendous on every single FIFA. I did his Prime Moments SBC last year and chucked him in for a 100k pack the following day because he was so bad.

tbh all GKs were bad for me so far... why wouldnt I take "free" one and sell rest of em (eventually use in sbcs) since he can fit in any team?
  • Blackbird10
    1015 posts Professional
    Icon GKs are only really worth it for chemistry purposes. I had Baby Yashin on FIFA 18 from one of those untradeable base icon SBCs and he was great, but no better than say, Handanovic.