Latest Pitch Notes

frankibo
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Whilst I'm glad there are updates to gameplay and career mode, is it not embarassing that the game needs that many updates post release?
That pitch notes document is huuuuuuuge.

Comments

• JT1988
    48 posts Park Captain
    @frankibo yeah really sucks but i remember the days that when you bought a game that was broken there were no patches. So I am happy with the CM now and the patches will improve my experience on CM
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    I’m over the moon on the patch to update career mode, length of time to get to this point and communication... that’s been appalling.

Let’s hope EA will turn over a new leaf
  • TM1982
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone on PC that confirm if the edit player bug is still present?
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    That bug is gone 😁
    TM1982 wrote: »

• Noticed the following in the patch notes;

Online Modes:

Made the following changes:
    PS4 ONLY: Added a PS4 Tournaments option to the Online HUB.

Does this mean we can finally do an online Premier League against a friend? Always found it odd that this wasn't an option already...
  • TM1982
    “That bug is gone 😁“

Brilliant thanks!! I’m on Xbox so will finally be able to start a career and change boots on players without every CM changing to CAM.

• TM1982
    Is it just the bug in career mode where the edit player is fixed?
    I noticed after the last update, that it was fixed in career but if you edit a player in the main menu, it still changed their position.
  • Keza110
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For any of these changes to take place a new career mode is required
  • enigmatic_83
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do you still get fired for offering a player a wage increase? Or have they just fixed the getting fired for no reason despite getting good results issue?
  • TM1982
    They’ve fixed the manager firing bug by what the pitch notes say.
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    Can we have the link for pitch notes please
  • Keza110 wrote: »

Are you sure? Where did you read this? Just wanted to make sure, since i started.
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Made a number of changes to Legendary AI Difficulty with the goal of making it more challenging:

Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to mark a player that is Strafe Dribbling.
    Improved the CPU AI Controlled Player’s ability to apply defensive pressure to the opponent's ball carrier.
    aha! The issues that's been brought up but defended(pun?) to death on here. lol
  • JT1988
    48 posts Park Captain
  • Keza110
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    uwfsam2000 wrote: »
    Keza110 wrote: »

Are you sure? Where did you read this? Just wanted to make sure, since i started.

Says it if u read the pitch notes under career mode section it says only takes place for new saves
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    That’s some reading to undertake haha. I may have missed reading through this but any new on editing players?
  • TeamExtreme17
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    KleoD wrote: »
    That’s some reading to undertake haha. I may have missed reading through this but any new on editing players?

Not fixed.
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know what kits have been affected by the update? Also Joao Felix face in?
  • BSDShoes
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Also hoping starting players don't get benched anymore after a couple games, that's one of the things that's plagued FIFA CM for years now.
  • frankibo wrote: »
    Whilst I'm glad there are updates to gameplay and career mode, is it not embarassing that the game needs that many updates post release?
    That pitch notes document is huuuuuuuge.

i do like that the update seems to address almost every major problem or glitch ive been having.
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain

Not fixed.

Really??! This issue was highlighted just as early as the career issues
  • Kasa
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nothin about player editing? Just crazy after editing a player it goes back to the main menu and not to the team of the edited player
  • TeamExtreme17
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Kasa wrote: »
    Nothin about player editing? Just crazy after editing a player it goes back to the main menu and not to the team of the edited player

Nope nothing.

Not fixed.

Really??! This issue was highlighted just as early as the career issues

Havent tested it myself but according to people on Twitter its still not fixed.