For those doing "lazy buyer NIF trading"

RemyS
909 posts Semi-Pro
Hi all,
I am doing the "lazy buyer" trading method. Buying players at their BIN, selling them at an inflated price, relisting a lot, and taking profit on these sales.
There is an interesting thread on this on the Xbox forum, for those interested.
I am making profit with this (about 100K a week I think), but probably not as much as I should, so maybe I could need some help from you.
I am on PS4, listing about 50-60 players (don't really want to get more, otherwise it's annoying to do other things).

How much higher than the lowest BIN do you think it's the best to list them? Over time they sell anyway even if the price is too high, but maybe it's better to lower the profit per card and selll more.

Exemples of what I would usually do (buy/sell prices, I've an excel file where I track it):
gotze 1,200 2,800
Cillessen 2,700 4,500
Felipe 3,900 5,900
Moutinho 3,000 5,600
Lemar 3,900 6,800
Herrera 1,200 4,100
Gundogan 6,300 9,700
Ozil 5,000 8,500
szczesny 9,900 15,000
Godin 22,000 29,000

Of course it can be quite different and be a bit random (Cilessen and Moutinho are about my best sellers, but sometimes I sell them about 1000 coins more), but roughly it's this. And in the future if my bankroll is higher I'll be able to afford more expensive players in my list and more profit maybe.

Any suggestions to improve this? :)

Comments

• Does this still work?
  • Yes, but be prepared to get a ban... Like I did
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes, but be prepared to get a ban... Like I did

• madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2020
    RemyS wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am doing the "lazy buyer" trading method. Buying players at their BIN, selling them at an inflated price, relisting a lot, and taking profit on these sales.
    There is an interesting thread on this on the Xbox forum, for those interested.
    I am making profit with this (about 100K a week I think), but probably not as much as I should, so maybe I could need some help from you.
    I am on PS4, listing about 50-60 players (don't really want to get more, otherwise it's annoying to do other things).

How much higher than the lowest BIN do you think it's the best to list them? Over time they sell anyway even if the price is too high, but maybe it's better to lower the profit per card and selll more.

Exemples of what I would usually do (buy/sell prices, I've an excel file where I track it):
    gotze 1,200 2,800
    Cillessen 2,700 4,500
    Felipe 3,900 5,900
    Moutinho 3,000 5,600
    Lemar 3,900 6,800
    Herrera 1,200 4,100
    Gundogan 6,300 9,700
    Ozil 5,000 8,500
    szczesny 9,900 15,000
    Godin 22,000 29,000

Of course it can be quite different and be a bit random (Cilessen and Moutinho are about my best sellers, but sometimes I sell them about 1000 coins more), but roughly it's this. And in the future if my bankroll is higher I'll be able to afford more expensive players in my list and more profit maybe.

Any suggestions to improve this? :)

I do something a bit similar to this. My advice is to only have one card of each player, mix up the listing sometimes putting a decent sized gap between the starting price and bin. Although cards do eventually sell at the (much) higher prices, there is a sweet spot you need to find that gets profit and number of sales in the best possible ratio. I haven't worked it out myself yet, but it's different for each individual player.