Noob company!

Comments

• Craftydevil
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worst it’s been for me tonight disgrace 😩
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t often notice it a lot but tonight has been unplayable
  • It's absolutely horrendous tonight for me aswell the delay is a joke honestly I've lost all motivation to play this game now
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    No delay here
  • Topperz14
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where
    No delay here

Where is here ?

Have never had so much delay in a game not even last year it wasn’t as bad as this is got some games but this year it’s horrendous. Uk
  • Gnomenclature
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    Can't even play squad battles anymore. The game is completely done for me.

Apparently only half the player base is allowed to enjoy this game. Have fun, game will be dead in a week if ea can't acknowledge or make any effort to fix this.

• Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    What in the actual f. How can this be the same thing over and over every year and not be addressed. It’s incompetence or apathy. How the f do you not do something to fix this one of these years. No other game would tolerate it. If WOW had this happen, it would be fixed in a day. @EA_Andy what is being done to address this.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA have no shame at all seriously.
  • Im from the UK and every single game feels like I'm playing Fortnite on Oceanic servers with 200+ ping its disgusting.

I'm actually now convinced the latency bar in rivals is broke too so many lobbies show 5/5 bars for a while 10 to 15 seconds I wait to check and yet I get in game to lag spikes and delay non stop.

If EA was a small company and this game was in early access I would accept it would be fixed soon, but were talking about a billion dollar company who cant fix simple server and performance issues for years and multiple games now!
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    Topperz14 wrote: »
    Where
    No delay here

Where is here ?

Have never had so much delay in a game not even last year it wasn’t as bad as this is got some games but this year it’s horrendous. Uk

The Netherlands
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Don't game on wifi.
  • Phodri
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where
    No delay here

Where is here ?

The Netherlands

Ofc, you got a server in your back yard.
    Belgium.. becoming unplayable..
  • d3b4s1s
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is the worst i’ve seen of FIFA. Players don’t even respond to anything. Can’t turn, pass, receive, tackle, shield or shoot. Went down 2 divisions in 2 days coz of this.

They give us these icon objectives and then make the gameplay horrendous, even offline mode feels delayed. Everything just feels heavy in this gameplay. I’m pressing things on controller so hard(to make things respond) my hand hurts.

Every damn day, there’s some screw up with this s***show of a game, I sometimes think it’s all intentional.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1208 posts Professional
    Don't game on wifi.

I dont and still have the same problem.
  • Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Phodri wrote: »
    Where
    No delay here

Where is here ?

The Netherlands

Ofc, you got a server in your back yard.
    Belgium.. becoming unplayable..

I have delay on every mode and i live in that backyard 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ never been this bad as this edition
  • Gunin
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't game on wifi.

Stupidest solution anyone ever gives to this problem. Tell me why ? LOL ❤️❤️❤️❤️-ing geniuses
  • Marinceus86
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have had so much delay since the patch last Thursday - horrible. I gave up on WL and isn’t playing competitive anymore because the servers are utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Me and brother played yesterday and it actually felt good for the first time in 10-12 days... had me thinking / hoping they had updated servers without communicating it to us. But guess not. Blah.
    Still no word from EA - good thing they hired community managers 😂😂 They’are really worth their pay!! Great job!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Don't game on wifi.

I dont and still have the same problem.

In every game mode, just like OP claims? I doubt that.