• Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Fast and can finish well. Bad at everything else
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Kane is better
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought he was incredible. Fast with great finishing. Only reason I sold him was because his price rose just befor potm was announced then I packed him and reus soon after so instead of using the one I packed I sold up and I went for mbappe instead.

I find people on here confuse value for coins for actual player ability. He’s by far one of best strikers in prem and can’t recommend him more but he is expensive to some people
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    I spoke with him on the phone today, he said he was feeling goods
  • Moe_86
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Kane is better

Kane Is one of the strikers I faced this year
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kane is better

Surely this has to be a troll comment!?!? Kane was absolutely horrible for me. Didn’t move, just stood there. Then when he did it takes him ages to start running. Target men useless in this fifa aswell. Would rather have an injured aubamayang on Fifa than Kane.
  • TheTataGuy
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Kane is better

Surely this has to be a troll comment!?!? Kane was absolutely horrible for me. Didn’t move, just stood there. Then when he did it takes him ages to start running. Target men useless in this fifa aswell. Would rather have an injured aubamayang on Fifa than Kane.

85 games 105 goals and about 50 assists for me, some squad battles on legendary here, but 60 or so are online in div 2, great Target man and his shot is deadly
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    1083 posts Professional
    Best prem striker that is available. Well worth 360k. A goal or two a game he gets me.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kane is better

85 games 105 goals and about 50 assists for me, some squad battles on legendary here, but 60 or so are online in div 2, great Target man and his shot is deadly

Wow fair play, didn’t work for me what’s so ever. Packed him at start of fifa so kept hold to wait for his price to rise a little so used him in a decent amount of matches But just couldn’t do anything for me. Think I actually dropped him for Felipe Anderson in the end. Also packed Jesus at start and was same for him. Auba the first striker I got who was incredible for me.
  • FijianTribe
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have faced his loan card and also POTM cards and he is absolute sheeet. Misses so many sitters. Just good in finding space and fast but his finishing is awful. I packed Son last week so had to buy Kane to give full chem to my Hybrid Seria A and La liga team and Kane and Mertens up top have been goal scoring machines.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Have faced his loan card and also POTM cards and he is absolute sheeet. Misses so many sitters. Just good in finding space and fast but his finishing is awful. I packed Son last week so had to buy Kane to give full chem to my Hybrid Seria A and La liga team and Kane and Mertens up top have been goal scoring machines.

The guy has 99 finishing with a marksman so I think its down to you not the player. Only time I’ve missed a few sitters with him is when was off balance due to poor balance stat.

Edit: just realised you said you faced him and his potm card not used them so your point pretty irrelevant tbh. Could be playing against worse fifa player on game who just can’t shoot with anybody or game could be weighted against them stopping them scoring that match.
  • FijianTribe
    He missed 2 open goal shots. Right now even a 70 finishing player can slot those in.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    He missed 2 open goal shots. Right now even a 70 finishing player can slot those in.

I’ve missed open nets with Kane and mane, sometimes the game just doesn’t want you to score and there not much you can do about it. That’s just fifa for you.
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kane is better

I love Kane as well. Packed him and have him paired with Aguero. The guy is a beast. His shot is lethal and he shrugs defenders off like they weren’t there. I was worried about his pace but he has enough pace and does everything else great.
  • FijianTribe

I’ve missed open nets with Kane and mane, sometimes the game just doesn’t want you to score and there not much you can do about it. That’s just fifa for you.

All I'm saying is don't think he is worth the coins. Kane is just 45k and is way better than Auba if paired with a pacey ST.

• greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    kane is sick this year
  • YNWA008
    394 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Overrated . Spend the 50k extra and get son
  • Marnix_7
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JoyW wrote: »
    Misses a lot, is he tradeable?

Nope got him from an upgrade pack
  • Wizbit81
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    He gets the job done but not a lot of fun to use really. Not lightening quick and average dribbling. Gets knocked off the ball easily too
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Trash falls over a lot
  • pwn_star
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolute garbage, His dribbling, balance and medium attack work rate kill the card for me. I have him on get in behind instructions and hes always in the midfield thinking hes a cam or false 9. Very annoying.
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional
    I think he's decent, great finisher in the box, always just power shot and they fly into the top bins
  • DicaniosGod
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    He’s great , misses a few but always gets a good few goals and assists every game!
  • DicaniosGod
    What chem style does everyone use on him? I use Sniper, any better?
  • TheTataGuy
    Kane is better

Wow fair play, didn’t work for me what’s so ever. Packed him at start of fifa so kept hold to wait for his price to rise a little so used him in a decent amount of matches But just couldn’t do anything for me. Think I actually dropped him for Felipe Anderson in the end. Also packed Jesus at start and was same for him. Auba the first striker I got who was incredible for me.

I guess you rely purely on Pace then, as I said he's not the fastest (strong and fast enough though when he's away from a Defender), not the most agile, but his hold up play and shooting is the best I've tried so far.
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Kane is better

I love Kane as well. Packed him and have him paired with Aguero. The guy is a beast. His shot is lethal and he shrugs defenders off like they weren’t there. I was worried about his pace but he has enough pace and does everything else great.

Love reading this, others using Kane and using him how's he supposed to be used
  • Marnix_7
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Marksman, dribbling, shooting, physical
  • DicaniosGod
    Marnix_7 wrote: »
    Marksman, dribbling, shooting, physical

Better than Sniper?

• Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kane is better

I guess you rely purely on Pace then, as I said he's not the fastest (strong and fast enough though when he's away from a Defender), not the most agile, but his hold up play and shooting is the best I've tried so far.
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Kane is better

Love reading this, others using Kane and using him how's he supposed to be used

No I’m using lewandowski as my other striker and he great aswell. I always play with one fast striker and one strong player but like I said no matter what I tried kane just didn’t make any runs what’s so ever and was just terrible for me no matter what I tried.