The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Discovered any gems doing swaps?

Mmandras
2974 posts National Call-Up
Unpopular opinion, but first owner objectives are nice way to try out new cards.

I had fun playing with Denayer, what a beast! And Renato Sanchez is also great at CM.

I also doscovered loan Hazard is a monster ingame, but that is not suprising.

Martinez from my MLS squad made me want to complete his SBC. His rare gold is godlike. Such speed and agillity. I'm also suprised how good is Nani.

Anderson Talisca reminded me of his carnibal card last year, good times.

How about you?

Comments

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Onyekuru for the French league objective. Plays well above the 79 rating
  • Retro_G
    31958 posts National Team Captain
    Onyekuru for the French league objective. Plays well o I’ve the 79 rating

Yeah he is quality.
  • icpstu
    58 posts Park Captain
    Bonaventura was quality for me when doing the Serie A challenge. Talisca too for CSL and M'Vila for Ligue 1.
  • Stevo_CT
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Santi Cazorla at CAM, amazing dribbler and killer passes
    Belotti was insane, he scored 5 and assisted 3 in 3 games, just seemed to be everywhere
    Bakayoko CDM for my Ligue 1 team, absolute unit, and scored a bullet header to win my final game

edit: Javi Martinez is a brick wall too
  • Greezyweezy101
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    HEINTZ! Random non rare centre back

Basicly the German VVD lol
  • Nervous_Nick
    6177 posts Big Money Move
    Matic!! He’s a wall and 48 pace is a big lie!!
  • Mmandras
    HEINTZ! Random non rare centre back

Basicly the German VVD lol

Haha, Denayer is also cheap VVD. Feels the same.
  • King_Cantona77
    1330 posts Professional
    Dabo from Fiorentina.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1968 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not quite hidden but Vidal outperformed expectations for me
  • oldboiler
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    Van de Beek is huge, KDB like
  • Mmandras
    It's interesting that even ultra cheap cards feel usable in game and have unique feel about them. I don't know how EA did it this year.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10178 posts Has That Special Something
    Despite having Mbappe first owner I’ve been really surprised with just how good Morales has been... he and Rodrigo were probably the most fluid front two I’ve used so far. It just clicked.

Hardly hidden gems, I remember Morales getting hyped at games release, but yeah.. the lads decent.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    I'm badly lacking in 1st owner cards so am having to use a load of scrap. Patrick Roberts from Norwich is showing some quality in the 3 games so far.
  • fussydutchman
    1156 posts Professional
    This non-rare gold from the MLS is a very solid CDM:

]Chara-card.png

• Mr_Matchup1
    5685 posts Big Money Move
    I've been enjoying it , used loads of cards that I'd have just discarded. Made me realise that some of the low rated gold's do the job just fine
    Notable mentions to
    Wakaso
    Diego carlos
    Laimer
    Renato Sanches
    Lulic ( 6 chem cm)
    Luiz Felipe
    Thiago mendes
    Bakambu

• Mmandras
    edited October 2019
    @fussydutchman Chara was my CB in MLS squad because those chinese silvers were so overpriced!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    It's interesting that even ultra cheap cards feel usable in game and have unique feel about them. I don't know how EA did it this year.

I don't know about the extent of that, but Promes and Ben Yedder are prime examples of cheap beasts this year that are competitive.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    Arnautovic is insane, Lavezzi as his striker partner was good as well.
  • Barresh
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Benedetto is fantastic
  • Retro_G
    31958 posts National Team Captain
    Kessie is excellent, this CB was phenomenal...

20191014-221803.jpg
  • CtldChaos
    2205 posts Fans' Favourite
    icpstu wrote: »
    Bonaventura was quality for me when doing the Serie A challenge. Talisca too for CSL and M'Vila for Ligue 1.

Bonaventura is a beat... Ramsey is surprisingly good on the offensive side. Makes some great runs.
  • RileyD
    1294 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having Mbappe first owner I’ve been really surprised with just how good Morales has been... he and Rodrigo were probably the most fluid front two I’ve used so far. It just clicked.

Hardly hidden gems, I remember Morales getting hyped at games release, but yeah.. the lads decent.

I've not played a great deal or spent any money so these are my actual front two.

Love them!
  • Hrh1995
    1220 posts Professional
    lewandowski was so good for me
  • Hrh1995
    1220 posts Professional
    lewandowski was so good for me
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Quick update as I'm still going through this. IF Ninga is like some sort of cheat code, stupidly good for under 20k.
  • roc2606
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jean-Paul Boetius 78 rated CAM from Bundesliga, basically won the 3 matches for me, he was amazing, much better shooting and passing that the stats would suggest. Same for Correa from Lazio/Serie A.

Shutout for Denayer as well amazing defender in Ligue 1, but Aouar has been everywhere in the midfield for me
  • pwn_star
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jimmy Briand and Wahbi Khazri are better than my normal attacking duo of Aubameyang and Rashford.

Honorable mentions to Adam Ounas and Robin Quaison.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    pwn_star wrote: »
    Jimmy Briand and Wahbi Khazri are better than my normal attacking duo of Aubameyang and Rashford.

Honorable mentions to Adam Ounas and Robin Quaison.

+1 on Khazri, he was going to be the 1st 1 subbed but was actually great.
  • Only did the prem one so far but Oxlade-Chamberlain was scoring all my goals. And on the other end of the spectrum, Batshuayi is crap.
  • Munain was awesome for me completing the token from La Liga. He still got it.