Piemonte Calcio

DYL_26
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2019
Still not over it.

Comments

• Howler19
    1013 posts Professional
    It's a joke. When I'm able to start my career mode I will transfer every Juventus player to their previous club and put a bunch of amateurs on that team. They will probably have a transfer budget large enough to get back but I will do everything I can to bury that team and hopefully not bump into it in a CL final or something. So incredibly lame.
  • blue166
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    How EA lost this one is beyond me. The biggest club in Italy.

Let's hope this isn't a trend that continues and say next year they lose the likes of Bayern Munich and Man Utd for example.

This might just be the start.
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    blue166 wrote: »

Let's hope this isn't a trend that continues and say next year they lose the likes of Bayern Munich and Man Utd for example.

They’ve already lost part of Bayern. Jokers.
  • ausregas87
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special

But isnt this the best fifa ever?
  • But isnt this the best fifa ever? [/quote]

In terms of gameplay i also agree that it is.
    And personaly i dont play the career mode.
    I want to fifa for playing actual sim football.
    Manager games are completely different genre.
  • blue166
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    ausregas87 wrote: »

But isnt this the best fifa ever?

Yeah it's the best FIFA to date.

I'm not talking gameplay here as you know. They have taken there eye off the ball so to speak and not just lost rights to Juventus but have lost everything associated with that club.

What's funny though is a young generation of kids who only play FIFA and don't know there is a world out there probs think Juve actually changed club name. 😂
  • blue166 wrote: »

Losing Man United next year would be fine, i would only worry about losing EFL teams that are in the premier league. :neutral:
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect

Losing Man United next year would be fine, i would only worry about losing EFL teams that are in the premier league. :neutral:

As long as EA has full EPL license I don’t see them losing Man United.

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    also sad no Allianz Arena
  • KingShankly
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    also sad no Allianz Arena

Sad how they have the full Bundesliga license but don't have the Allianz Arena. Imagine if they didn't have Anfield or Old Trafford, people would be three times as pissed.

Also it sucks that you can't use custom squads in Champions League Mode as the game will reset rosters back to default WTF?????????