1605 posts Play-Off Hero
What did you guys get?

Comments

• Fish88
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    10th on playstation, a discard IF and bonucci :(
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Pack luck continues, Leroy Sane from gold 1 rewards. Pulled manolas last week.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Rubbish per usual. This is why I will never buy fp, not worth the gamble. They only increase pack towards July to keep everyone interested, up until then, its a grind
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Pooter wrote: »
    Rubbish per usual. This is why I will never buy fp, not worth the gamble. They only increase pack towards July to keep everyone interested, up until then, its a grind

And packs that are bought with FP I think they have greater odds to encourage you to keep spending
  • dylanmaasie
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sterling and if monk
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 1.
    First pack nothing.
    Second pack can't complain.
    OGYoGJQ.jpg
  • Ronaldo5644
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got Lucas Hernández in my champion
    Edition packs...
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

Don’t think anything wrong with pack weight, every other day someone is packing an icon on here or a big player
    IxToMxI wrote: »

And packs that are bought with FP I think they have greater odds to encourage you to keep spending

Packs that are bought with fp most certainly do not have better odds. I have spent a fair bit on Fifa points and my best pull was Pepe otw towards the end of my Fifa point total.
    In sbc packs my most notable pulls have been:

Mid scholes
    Aubamayang
    Erikson
    Inform havertz
    That’s not including the amount of players that sell for under 70k
    I’d actually say it’s the complete opposite and say sbc packs are better odds if anything.
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dogshite luck got nothing in the last 30 packs probs since untradable dybala