The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

This game is trash.

David_75
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Latest patch has killed it. Typical.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    14669 posts Has That Special Something
    The servers have killed the game with constant delayed and unresponsive gameplay. No patch can fix this.
  • AliasMaurice
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a bore fest. Facing pub bus counter is almost expected but the fact they've narrowed the variation in goals by nerfing heading is a joke.

Crab walking and cut backs. That's the game.
  • Topperz14
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Long ball drop back seems to be the counter attack method it works but it’s Gould drain ur players quickly
  • Topperz14
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Literally just played two games there after 11 on the dot nd two rage quits scored 2 goals in 30 mins no delay at all gameplay was smooth nd every thing seemed to work well I have been playing since 9pm nd the gameplay was bad up until now !! Is this because of less people on servers ?? I seem to get better gameplay later at night
  • Ash2442
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    The game is dead until this issue gets fixed. Win, lose or draw the experience is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ horrific
  • Gunin
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Topperz14 wrote: »
    Literally just played two games there after 11 on the dot nd two rage quits scored 2 goals in 30 mins no delay at all gameplay was smooth nd every thing seemed to work well I have been playing since 9pm nd the gameplay was bad up until now !! Is this because of less people on servers ?? I seem to get better gameplay later at night

I get worse gameplay late at night ... it's just a crap shoot from a crap game .
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    The servers have killed the game with constant delayed and unresponsive gameplay. No patch can fix this.

• David_75
    Servers, input delay. PTB tosses. This game is dreadful
  • princeapalia
    1080 posts Professional
    I only play against friends now.

Online rivals is unplayable with the delay and pathetic drop back pace ❤️❤️❤️❤️ making up 95% of the meta.

I’ve never had less fun on a Fifa. If it wasn’t for the icon objectives, I wouldn’t have played the game at all in over a week
  • DJP007
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Mate this game is beyond a joke ..isn't gaming supposed to be fun?..I'm a fut founder and never had delay like this my players especially defence are completely unresponsive and slow in there movements ,always defended manually but there reactions make the game unplayable...was awesome until they patched it
  • Dave2829
    203 posts Sunday League Hero
    Problem I'm having is when ur playing n ea decides to give ur opponents some unfair advantage by slowing ur players down increasing there gk ability so the low rated gk play better than high rated ones or every loose ball falls to your opponent
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    David_75 wrote: »

PTB is not a problem if the server wouldn´t be causing so much delay at times.
    Like you cant even do a skillmove or a fake-shot to make space for a shot, even if you somehow make space to take a shot you have to pray it registers before AI can block it.

Meanwhile a through ball from defense to attacker can create clear 1vs1 chances to easy since playerswitching is in general awful and when there is delay its a disgrace.

• TheMightyBee
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    It's basketball to be honest
  • Notformeclive
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm amazed more teams in real life don't get their centre backs to just smash the ball along the floor to a bunch of pacey trash waiting on the half line, it seems so easy.
    Not sure what Guardiola's playing at tbh.
  • TheSBCKing
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    fut champions was better than rivals for me - i avoided playing at the most busiest times where i could. not saying it was good but it was playable in at least half my games. and i know in at least half of my wins my opponent was suffering with delay
  • This is by far the worse fifa ever no contest
  • DJP007
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dronegan wrote: »
    David_75 wrote: »

PTB is not a problem if the server wouldn´t be causing so much delay at times.
    Like you cant even do a skillmove or a fake-shot to make space for a shot, even if you somehow make space to take a shot you have to pray it registers before AI can block it.

Meanwhile a through ball from defense to attacker can create clear 1vs1 chances to easy since playerswitching is in general awful and when there is delay its a disgrace.

Dude I have to double tap on lb to select player..I always use skills ..but can't use them as they dont register!..I think I'm gonna sell up..trade play pro clubs until and if they patch it!!
  • Notformeclive
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is by far the worse fifa ever no contest

Until people start Croquetaring from the half-way line it's better than last year.
  • Riftydogg1
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Another week, another time moaning post.
  • This is by far the worse fifa ever no contest

Until people start Croquetaring from the half-way line it's better than last year.

Wont be long mate
  • L0ngline
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's the worst fifa yet in terms of input delay and unresponsiveness..
    the amount of times i've tried to perform a heel to heel or stepovers or simply adjust my passing angle with the left stick without the game registering it at all is so rage inducing..ESPECIALLY with how strong interceptions and counter attacks are this year...
  • David_75
    I have just played a few games using the tactics 95% use, and sure I won but literally no enjoyment.
    If you want to build attacks from the back you’re screwed. Not talking tiki taka or anything like that but god damn, the sweat.
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just wanna play football and actually build attacks but it is literally basketball with a goalkeeper in the ring saving the most basic goals but cant catch a corner