7 first owned players. With 3 subs, you actually played with 7 first team players?

delpieroalex
527 posts An Exciting Prospect
Correct?

Comments

• DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    It says in starting squad.. whats so hard to understand? STARTING squad! They need to be on the pitch
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Lol if you were named on the pine in your sunday league, you’re not in the starting squad lad!
  • Nervous_Nick
    6863 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah you can sub them off
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    DangerZone wrote: »
    It says in starting squad.. whats so hard to understand? STARTING squad! They need to be on the pitch

Someone having a bad day.
  • I'm pretty sure he's saying that you can sub on 3 of your normal starter squad that may now be on the bench as a result of the 7 first owners from a different league. And those 3 plus a potential 4 that are already there make 7 from your normal starter squad if you need to change your team by that many players for the objective.

In which case OP you are correct, with subs it's possible to get 7 of your starter team on the pitch
  • delpieroalex
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jeremy295 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he's saying that you can sub on 3 of your normal starter squad that may now be on the bench as a result of the 7 first owners from a different league. And those 3 plus a potential 4 that are already there make 7 from your normal starter squad if you need to change your team by that many players for the objective.

In which case OP you are correct, with subs it's possible to get 7 of your starter team on the pitch

thats what i meant. And English is my third language.

These people probably think english is the only language in this world. *facepalm*
  • Jeremy295 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he's saying that you can sub on 3 of your normal starter squad that may now be on the bench as a result of the 7 first owners from a different league. And those 3 plus a potential 4 that are already there make 7 from your normal starter squad if you need to change your team by that many players for the objective.

thats what i meant. And English is my third language.

These people probably think english is the only language in this world. *facepalm*

I understood what you meant mate. Dont mind the muppets on here who would rather pick your grammer apart rather then help