Had my worst WL in my life

SayBz
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Went to check my controller settings and my shooting assistance was on semi instead of assisted :D

Finished Gold 2 (im a Elite 3 player), I was missing even the sweat goals with players like Messi & Son, what a nightmare of a WL.

Remember to check your controller settings Lads!

Comments

• Amdp9
    4884 posts Big Money Move
    pretty much torture for me quite honest
  • Italionstallion91
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SayBz wrote: »
    Went to check my controller settings and my shooting assistance was on semi instead of assisted :D

Finished Gold 2 (im a Elite 3 player), I was missing even the sweat goals with players like Messi & Son, what a nightmare of a WL.

Remember to check your controller settings Lads!

Just curious I dont know why I can't find the shoot assistant setting???
  • Mmandras
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Oh god I forgot about that one.

But in all honesty it's not just the shooting part. You already have Messi and Son, my team can't compare.

I've lost like 20 games in a row last night chasing 8th win, most by a nerve wracking small margin after my lead by 1 or 2 goals, or rage quits after 10th minute. It was beyond ridiculous and it can genuinely make you loose whatever's left of your fragile sanity after years of playing FUT.

I'm done after few games of next WL, played mainly for the objective, I need all 12 icon swap tokens.

Incredible level of competition + server delay is just brutal for me.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I've lost like 20 games in a row last night chasing 8th win

Same before I´ve deleted my team. Neymar, Ben Yedder and Depay hitting all posts you can imagine.
  • Mmandras
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not quitting the game, there is more to it than WL.

I imagine guys running some kind of mysterious custom tactics are having a time of their lives. I've made so many people happy last evening, watched so many opponent celebrations after undeserved rebound or counter. I'm officially retired until the next 9 win objective requirement.