Where is the skill gap?

Stuey23
55 posts Park Captain
Someone please tell me how I’m supposed to get any better at the game when every game I play I’m playing against the same thing every game?

Stay back, park the bus, 8-9 in the box, followed by a counter to his player down the field against my 2-3 defenders who are back after my well articulated slow build up which is eventually countered by him have 9 people in the box.

EA you lost me which is exactly why I made RTG and gave you no money for your fifa points. I wish PES had enough money to put these bums out of business in the football video game world.

Comments

• Renamed123456
    4611 posts Big Money Move

Ping gap.
  • Dragon0102
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Delay gap.
    Poorer internet wins due to lag compensation.
  • mway
    941 posts Semi-Pro
    It does not exist. If during a match I hit 4 times the posts there is no skill gap. And if it happens during one match it´s ok, but 4 in a row, hitting 3 or 4 posts it´s ridiculous. I have a disease and I´m playing to have fun to forget about it and I have to stand this crap. The last time I play, now is for sure. That´s what all of you that feel the same have to do. Go to play something else, don´t spend your time or money on this.
  • Decee
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm with you on this. Every game is incredibly boring as it's the same thing over and over again.

They park the bus, drop back. As soon as you get in the box their defender will stick out a foot and get the ball and then they counter you. They will then have 4,5,6 players sprinting forward as if it's the 100 meter race in the Olympic.

If the AI wasn't sticking the foot out to get the ball for them then the skill gap would be huge.
  • Stuey23
    55 posts Park Captain
    FIFA 19 2.0 on the defensive end it’s sad ):
  • Thefranchise92
    3731 posts National Call-Up
    Stuey23 wrote: »
    Someone please tell me how I’m supposed to get any better at the game when every game I play I’m playing against the same thing every game?

Stay back, park the bus, 8-9 in the box, followed by a counter to his player down the field against my 2-3 defenders who are back after my well articulated slow build up which is eventually countered by him have 9 people in the box.

EA you lost me which is exactly why I made RTG and gave you no money for your fifa points. I wish PES had enough money to put these bums out of business in the football video game world.

You sound like someone who holds possesion for the sake of it
  • Stuey23
    55 posts Park Captain
    Stuey23 wrote: »

You sound like someone who holds possesion for the sake of it

You sound like an idiot
  • Aqeel87
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    The skill gap gone out of window with last patch. Worst than 19 now.
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 13
    I got sick of being counter attacked all the time so decided if can’t beat them join them.

4231. Depth 3 drop back, long ball 8 in the box, get in behind etc

When my troops get the ball they go racing down that pitch at great speed, all making best use of their 90 pace.

It works because it is simple, and there is less to go wrong. When you pass all the time sooner or later the AI misplaces one and all that possession is wasted.. Not only that but you get counteresd straight away. It just too much work for too little reward.