Hey Ea, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t steal XP from me

GT500
371 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 13
I level up from 16 to 17, basically getting the exact amount needed for level 17. I go to claim the pack and it logs me out of fut. When I get back in it says I need 1357 xp needed. What can you expect from this pos company. It’s a disgrace if a game.

Comments

• Flymi
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 13
    I feel like I've typed out the answer to this so many times it should be saved in my phone by now.
  • GT500
    Flymi wrote: »
    I feel like I've typed out the answer to this so many times it should be saved in my phone by now.

Shouldn’t be a problem in the first place
  • GT500
    Leave it to ea to not know how to count
  • Numberofluck27
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not even true..
  • GT500
    edited October 13
    How do they miscount it that **** easily it just happened the next level
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 13
    I was on EA "Help" chat with "Pon" just yesterday to be told "Yes sir, I just spoke with my supervisor and our dev team is aware that people are losing their XP and they are working to fix it ASAP and yes - they will definitely give back all that was lost when it's fixed...But we value your feedback and players like you are the REAL superstars of this game sir! (Yes, he actually said that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

So blatant lies from their customer service. They really & truly have nfi....
  • Moose Factory
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    I was on EA "Help" chat with "Pon" just yesterday to be told "Yes sir, I just spoke with my supervisor and our dev team is aware that people are losing their XP and they are working to fix it ASAP and yes - they will definitely give back all that was lost when it's fixed...But we value your feedback and players like you are the REAL superstars of this game sir! (Yes, he actually said that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Oh Pon! That guy’s been jive turkeying me since 2014.
  • I am absolutely sick of this, I have gotten kicked out of more games then I ever have on any game with nearly perfect internet and I have done season objectives twice and got kicked and did not receive my xp. Beyond frustrated
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh Pon! That guy’s been jive turkeying me since 2014.

:lol: he killed me...OPENED the conversation chat - before I'd even said ANYTHING with "Just to let you know sir, that I am not lucky enough to be authorised to give out any compensations today.....Now what can I do for you sir? :smile: "

"I am not lucky enough.....:
    :D :D :D

And that might actually be the last straw...

I'm going to sleep on it...as I paid $70 for this damn game so it's a damn shame I won't be able to use what used to be the most enjoyable mode...and probably 90% of the content in it....But I honestly think I'm done with FUT and will actually delete my club tomorrow for the very first time so I'm not even tempted to come back....

But after this weekend's WL experiences...the servers...and Squad Battles...all the bugs...when I think of the wasted time...my goodness, just the wasted time...I just don't think it's worth putting myself through it again...Because I simply don't think they can fix it...not even with 100 patches. :grimace:

Not worth trading the game in for peanuts...But there's Pro Clubs...and couch play when mates drop round...but FUT...No thanks. :cry: .....not when there's so many other games out there I actually enjoy.