103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This is an absolute disease. Can't do anything about it

Comments

• Lunty
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s fun you know, you should try it
  • Renamed123456
    4611 posts Big Money Move

Yeah i tried constant pressure, already on 6 depth.

Playerd shy hiding behind halfway line
  • DangerZone
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 13
    Belgian wrote: »
    You can try adding constant pressure, max depth and change all your attacking players to aggressive interceptions and all midfielders in stay forward/join the attack.. Use “manual” switching (its “manual” because its not really), second player contain and you’ll get the ball back..

Its a peasant and a crumb move, **** play, but thats the only way you can get it back..

I have my ultra attacking slot set up for that Exact crumb move in a 352! Gutless flogs, Dab till your hearts content when you score the winner

Just be mindful that if you do that, you’ll leave yourself pretty weak for a quick attack, but when flogs do that, theres only one way
  • Rolandinho
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Belgian wrote: »

You have to press manually, switching constantly between your attacking players, adding pressure. Working fine so far.
  • 206xhpt
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Our community is just so damn toxic man.
  • Dunkirk
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The state of this game and the players that play it.....just beyond sickening.
  • RTG20
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    The easiest way to counter this, is have a custom tactic on your dpad set up for a 4-2-4 with high pressing/etc, swap to it once he starts trolling, usually these people will crumble when they're faced with your 4 players sitting on their back 4.
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    It a fair enough tactic if in the competitive environment of weekend league, it all about winning.

Partly why I don’t play it