How have people so many coins already?

Mazza17
786 posts Professional
Unless loads been buying FP I’m curious to ask how people have so many decent squads and coins? Especially as market is weird and EA determined to stop trading by their recent sbcs?
I’ve wanting to use my 100k spare wisely!?
Any help would be much appreciated please

Comments

• Chewbaccary
    950 posts Professional
    $$$ on FP is the answer in most cases.

Some of it is pack luck too.

Some of it is trading. If you want to sit there and flip cards on the web app, you can make 10-20k per hour at least. Personally, that's not usually how I want to spend my time.
  • heefmondo
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rewards, SBCs, Trading, FP and coin buying
  • Mazza17
    786 posts Professional
    I’m same mate. Having a job and 3 kids to keep in order I only get couple of hours a night to play so say trading is last thing I want to do. I can access companion app but curious to what people do?!
  • Numberofluck27
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed Griezmann if after winning a draft, after that one I could trade a bit, playing WL, etc. Thats how I get my Coins. But I think a lot of people buying FP.
  • Purplejacket
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    $$ trading and rewards. Some of us have good jobs.
  • Avit32
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got very lucky with my sbc rewards over the last couple weeks. Pulled Son which sold for 700k and 2 days ago pulled aubameyang which sold for 500k. I'm doing an RTG style so no FPs in for me.
  • iamjonasjones
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On my weekend league rewards one pack had auba anderson havertz and rakitic. Other had leroy sane. Those 2 packs pretty much bought me van dijk and mane. Got really lucky
  • Retro1989
    4484 posts National Call-Up
    - Free pack luck (Loyalty, Squad battles, Rivals and WL)
    - Mum's credit card (yall gonna get an butt whooping when she get's her credit card bill)
    - Adult's that have disposable income
    - Coin buyers
    - Pro traders
  • im_the_man_man
    372 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trading is super easy this year. I traded 300k in one day yesterday for kante. Have traded from around 150k (which i got from 80$ FP) to 2.3 mil.
  • Mazza17
    786 posts Professional
    I’ve grinded out all the advanced sbcs now and not pulled anything decent really. Not prepared to throw loads at the game with a family to support but would love to one day in my life have an icon to try!
  • Rayize
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trading seems pretty easy this year, made 350k in 6 hours flipping cards, was insanely boring, couldn't do it more than once a week. Rewards for playing the game needs to improve as trading is so boring but so tempting for the coins.
  • xFATAL
    4299 posts National Call-Up
    I bought FP at the start and trade alot, Pretty much how I do it every year. Haven't kept a team longer than 3 days I always sell players (Mostly Icons) overnight for profit and buy someone else.
  • FifaTaco
    1018 posts Professional
    I’ve packed middle Raul and Mbappe so I’m loaded :smile:
  • Dave
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    I've packed Mbappe. o:)
  • Mmandras
    2086 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trading is super easy this year. I traded 300k in one day yesterday for kante. Have traded from around 150k (which i got from 80$ FP) to 2.3 mil.

I wouldn't exactly call it super easy, it's harder compared to last few years but yeah.. it's doable. 300k is out of my league, can't hope for more than 100k and on average my aim is 50k (minus weekends when I'd rather chase objectives).

I wonder why would you spend 80$ because it took me few days to reach 150k but I suspect you are using one of the more expensive methods of investment trading (IFs, OTW, icons..).
  • Mazza17
    786 posts Professional
    Rayize wrote: »
    Trading seems pretty easy this year, made 350k in 6 hours flipping cards, was insanely boring, couldn't do it more than once a week. Rewards for playing the game needs to improve as trading is so boring but so tempting for the coins.

If you don’t mind what things was you trading with please?
  • AntraXxX
    81 posts Park Captain
    Could you post please with what sort of players you do this, and how exactly (and now ‘buy low sell high’ as your answer :p )
  • HeronnnnnnN
    85 posts Park Captain
    I built up to around 600k with some FP and trading, then spent it all on as many Lucas Hernandez as I could at around 45k and sold at 80k. Then built my team
  • V l u m s d e n
    1012 posts Professional
    Mazza17 wrote: »
    Unless loads been buying FP I’m curious to ask how people have so many decent squads and coins? Especially as market is weird and EA determined to stop trading by their recent sbcs?

The real question is why do you give a toss about others on a game?
  • Bags
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve grinded out all the advanced sbcs now and not pulled anything decent really. Not prepared to throw loads at the game with a family to support but would love to one day in my life have an icon to try!

If you focus on these icon swaps i am sure you will get yourself one.
  • tommyh10
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trading is the key. I'm married with two children under 2 years old and work full time. My play time is very limited especially on a weekend. I dont think Ill ever play FUT champs to be honest. And Ive got more important things to be spending money on than FP.

So I trade, mainly using the app. I made 450k profit last week alone
  • Idek
    10303 posts Has That Special Something

He's asking for help making coins not sure why you're getting defensive
  • V l u m s d e n
    1012 posts Professional
    edited October 13
    Idek wrote: »

I’m not being defensive, the person is desperate for coins on a game. Surly playing the game and using a brain will get sum coins. Someone clearly desperate for coins or jealous of others.
  • Invincibility
    3853 posts National Call-Up
    Just trading and pack luck.. started on ea access helped me a lot I'm on 3.5M Transferprofit right now.. Could be more but took some L's since the market is controlled by EA 24/7
  • Dutchbandito
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pulled cristiano day 3. Invested all the money waiting to cash out
  • Rayize
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I’m not being defensive, the person is desperate for coins on a game. Surly playing the game and using a brain will get sum coins. Someone clearly desperate for coins or jealous of others.

He's asking how people have so many and asking for tips, why be a **** about it, if you have no constructive input for him then move on.... Also asking "why do you give a toss about others on the game?" is really dumb considering he directly goes up against those people and their teams.
  • Gromit
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 13
    Spent £15 fp on EA access
    Spent £30 fp on release.
    Finish Rank 1 Div 7 and 6 in rivals took untradable rewards.

From that I've pulled the following from rewards and completing SBC mostly from players pulled in the untradable packs.

Salah 370k (untradable)
    Koulibaly 70k
    D, Silva 25k
    K, Navas 20k
    Cancelo 50k
    Semedo 50k
    Mahrez 15k
    Lucas Hernandez 70k
    IF Jara 15k (untradable)
    IF Jorginho 25k
    IF Rodriguez 12k (mexican RB)
    IF (russian league can't remember) 12k
    IF William Jose 14k

Lots of other 84/85 Matuidi, Aspas, Perisic, Alli etc

Completed the Promes and Sanchez OTW.

This week I've played some Weekend League, Rivals and Squad Battles so should get 7 or 8 packs next week at least.

I'm on EA's back a lot, but have to say rewards have been aplenty from what I have experienced, maybe I've had better than average luck.
  • Ludinator19
    311 posts Sunday League Hero

Trading mostly. I can make 40k a day without much effort.
  • V l u m s d e n
    1012 posts Professional

He's asking how people have so many and asking for tips, why be a **** about it, if you have no constructive input for him then move on.... Also asking "why do you give a toss about others on the game?" is really dumb considering he directly goes up against those people and their teams.

Use ya bloody brain if he has one. Clearly the person don’t tho. Yeh I’m a *
  • Dixie81
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For me it’s only been trading, started
    Out bronze trading to get a small balance behind me and also had some good pack luck this year packing neymar which I sold and completed my EPL team. The remaining coins I have invested in otw and other high rated cards for 84+ sbc’s.
    So basically luck for me 😀