What formation for Bundesliga team?

Gabbalala
9971 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2019
Seems like you have to miss out on something if you want a Bundesliga team..

You can't have a wide formation to fit in Gnabry, Sancho, OTW Coutinho, Perisic or Coman because you'll lack the spots in midfield to fit Havertz, Reus (CAM), Brandt, Witsel, Goretzka and IF Delaney. Also, annoyingly, there's 3 quality CBs to pick from too! :cry:

Ideally, a 4-5-2 formation would be perfect :trollface: ...But what are other people rocking in this league?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17890 posts World Class
    Lewa
    Reus CF
    Coman Thiago Witsel Sancho
    Roussillon Akanji Klostermann Mbabu
    Neuer
    Plays very well, also use it in a 352 with Reus Cam and Coman and Lewa upfront. I am 14-6 so far in WL which is good going for me.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    343 was always good for Bundesliga. Not sure if it would be this year as well, but it is fun to use. Only 2 midfield spaces available though.
  • Gabbalala
    Lewa
    Reus CF
    Coman Thiago Witsel Sancho
    Roussillon Akanji Klostermann Mbabu
    Neuer
    Plays very well, also use it in a 352 with Reus Cam and Coman and Lewa upfront. I am 14-6 so far in WL which is good going for me.

But there's so many central players to pick from and you're limited to just 2 players there! :( I also have a smaller matter of R94 that I really want to keep. :( ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dilemmas :cry:
    343 was always good for Bundesliga. Not sure if it would be this year as well, but it is fun to use. Only 2 midfield spaces available though.

Yeah, I've tried 2 man midfields on this Fifa and they get killed with me playing them! :lol:
  • Danny1894
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play 352 in game with:
    Neuer
    FB Pisz Sule Hernandez
    Sancho Goretzka Witsel Alaba
    IF Havertz
    POTM Lewa Werner

Start on 4231 and bring Lewa on. I don’t have the coins for Reus but can’t imagine ever dropping Havertz
  • gaz12321
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm running 433 (4) - The one with the CAM.

Horn
    Kadarabek Akanji Sule Schulz
    Witsel Brandt Delaney
    Gnabry Volland Coutinho

Pretty happy with it so far but Bundesliga kind of lacks next level players, so once i've built my coins up a bit i'll start building another league or nation I think
  • MattDaddy V1
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    It depends on your playstyle and which players you really want in your team.

Personally mines set to 4222 and then my other ingames are set to 442(2), 41212(2), 4231(2) and 4411.

My offline team is
    Sommer
    Kimmich, Boateng, Tah, Halstenberg
    Brandt, Goretzka, Eggestein, Havertz
    Lewadowski, Gotze

My 2nd Account online team
    Sommer
    Kimmich, Sule, Akanji, Alaba
    Brandt, Goretzka, IF Delaney, IF Havertz
    Potm Lewadowski, Werner

With my offline team I constantly finish elite one in squad battles and my 2nd account would be higher in fut champs but I stop at gold one. I play for fun not to drive myself insane lol.
  • santeri
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    433(5) is class. Could have Reus CF and you’ll still have the three midfield spots plus wingers.
  • Gabbalala
    Plumped for 352 in the end. Thanks guys! Couldn't use a 1 striker formation as I want to use R94 and Lewa!
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    After building a 3421 last night, I decided to try 4312, which I don't usually play with. I hope IF Thuram plays as well as his stats suggest. IF Delaney looks great for a wide CM position and that CAM Coutinho would be awesome.