Fifa 20 - crab simulator. The same old nonsense.

M3gso
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
4231 narrow(which is a fake formation by the way it does exist in real life but with wingers) and 41212 narrow(also a fake formation maybe not played since Milan 05/06) again is absolute prevelant in this broken game. What team in real life plays without width?! None. but this piece of garbage game once again rewards idiot players for cramming the midfield and EA reward them with AI autointercepts.

The same idiots are being rewarded for running back with their cdms?! Thought this nonsense was going to be eradicated in fifa 20?!? Nothing but autoblocks and crammed midfields, compounded with disgusting button delay you can’t do anything. Worst of all these guys think they are good players. Nothing but scrubs running fake formations and the AI is bailing them out time and time again. If somebody wants to run back with forwards and midfield fine but they should not not be rewarded with auto intercepts or auto tackles.

The same guys likely dragback spam once they get near your box(puts your defender into an animation).

It’s just really a shoddy experience, was optimistic about AI defending being nerfed but it genuinely isn’t, it was briefly upon release but now it’s back. If you disagree you are likely one of these ovvy 4231 fanboys.

One last thing, is this a beach simulator? The amount of crabs I come against every game. assisted jockey?!? Some sort of super overpowered crab walking power contain and it’s absolutely disgusting. There is no counter to it since dribbling is (still) non existent!!!

Comments

• Sounds like someone lost a few WL matches.

Take a break buddy. WL gives people heartattacks
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class

Git gud
  • M3gso
    You sound like a 4231 user?
  • Knowlesdinho
    10574 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »

Git gud

Watched it all but no spoilers from me.
  • Razovar
    1233 posts Play-Off Hero
    M3gso wrote: »
    4231 narrow(which is a fake formation by the way it does exist in real life but with wingers) and 41212 narrow(also a fake formation maybe not played since Milan 05/06) again is absolute prevelant in this broken game. What team in real life plays without width?! None. but this piece of garbage game once again rewards idiot players for cramming the midfield and EA reward them with AI autointercepts.

The same idiots are being rewarded for running back with their cdms?! Thought this nonsense was going to be eradicated in fifa 20?!? Nothing but autoblocks and crammed midfields, compounded with disgusting button delay you can’t do anything. Worst of all these guys think they are good players. Nothing but scrubs running fake formations and the AI is bailing them out time and time again. If somebody wants to run back with forwards and midfield fine but they should not not be rewarded with auto intercepts or auto tackles.

The same guys likely dragback spam once they get near your box(puts your defender into an animation).

It’s just really a shoddy experience, was optimistic about AI defending being nerfed but it genuinely isn’t, it was briefly upon release but now it’s back. If you disagree you are likely one of these ovvy 4231 fanboys.

One last thing, is this a beach simulator? The amount of crabs I come against every game. assisted jockey?!? Some sort of super overpowered crab walking power contain and it’s absolutely disgusting. There is no counter to it since dribbling is (still) non existent!!!

The idiots responding to this post with git gud and take a break are the same idiots who your play like this.
  • M3gso
    Agreed
  • Razovar wrote: »

The idiots responding to this post with git gud and take a break are the same idiots who your play like this.

GA. Another person with a not so good wl record.
  • M3gso
    Get off your high horse kid. I didn’t even play weekend league...I was out all day playing an actual sport.
  • Henkjmol
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good points from OP. I think the game is an improvement to previous year. Servers are a joke however. And it doesnt matter how “sim” EA makes this game. There will always be losers trying to win at all costs by exploiting the game. Will never change unfortunately.

EA should get a league based mode in. Where you can get the same objectives and rewards but can play with 33 likeminded players and boot cheesers. They can create their own league with “win at all costs methods”. Doesnt hurt EA’s financial position and channels likeminded players towards eachother for quality games. Madden and Nba2k have done this for years
  • DicaniosGod
    5214 posts Big Money Move
    Are you ok hun?
  • Does anyone else’s blood run cold with cringe when they read threads like this?

Embarrassing.

Calling people idiots because they “cram their midfield” - as teams do in real life - all because it’s a “fake formation”.

And before you assume my formation/tactics, I play 4-3-3(2) and don’t play online apart from against my mates (who I’m yet to lose to on fifa 20 so that helps my mood!) cause I cba with the stress, especially as most of the games I play are in my partner's company - she’s happy for me to play for a few hours a day but I’m sure that would change if I got ratty when losing a game.

I play a few squad battles to chill out maybe 4/5 days a week, one of them days I’ll hammer it for a few hours to make sure I get Elite 1.

But I just find threads like this humiliating. An actual grown adult behind the screen thinking he has the right to dictate the way everyone plays.

Imagine Mourinho when at Man Utd having a go at Guardiola because of the high press. “It’s unrealistic, how can they run for that long? They’re obviously cheating, screw the FA for letting it happen.”

Honestly - I can’t say the word enough - embarrassing. Utterly embarrassing.
  • M3gso
    Name a team in real life that plays without wide midfielders and wingers?! I’ll be impressed if you can....
  • M3gso
    I’m not telling anybody how to play but you really are in not place to comment given the fact you have never played an online game of rivals or WL.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 12
    Name a team in real life that plays without wide midfielders and wingers?! I’ll be impressed if you can....

Name a team in real life that plays with blue triangular cursors over their heads - it’s a god damn game mate and you’d be a lot happier if you treated it that way instead of letting it be the be all and end all of your life.

I can’t think of any that do off of the top of my head, but I can think of plenty that pack their midfield, sit back and hit you on the counter but apparently that’s not allowed on Fifa either.

Just grow up for crying out loud, not everyone prefers your formation or your tactics, they’re allowed a mind of their own when playing a game :neutral:
  • Fab
    17856 posts World Class
    i see u have made similar threads for fifa 19 so if u will be making one for fifa 21 one year from now i wish you all the misfortune in the world
  • M3gso
    As I just said I don’t personally think you are in a position to comment given you haven’t even played an online game of rivals or WL. And If I want to leave a comment on a forum I will, I don’t need your approval.

The fact your so triggered by my comment says more about you than me. Maybe it’s you that needs to grow up? People will have their opinions if you don’t like it dry your eyes and let them get on with it. Just my opinion.

I’m waiting you to name a team that plays without wide players...
  • M3gso
    A years time fab, who knows anything can happen. You never know, you might lose your virginity by then too, although judging by some of your previous posts that will be highly unlikely
  • Fab
    17856 posts World Class
    A years time fab, who knows anything can happen. You never know, you might lose your virginity by then too, although judging by some of your previous posts that will be highly unlikely

dont worry about me man im not the one crying about a football game on an internet forum while continuing to play it. now i do have to admit i do enjoy seeing others cry about it but i dont know if theres like a term for that? maybe u know if there is
  • MuzzaLUFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 12
    I haven’t “never played online rivals or WL” - you’re literally making this up now. I’ve yet to try it on Fifa 20 because it’s just inconvenient for me and I enjoy hammering my mates and/or the CPU on SB’s - I played online semi-regularly on previous Fifa’s - I will admit, I got bored by Fifa 19’s repetitive tactics online after a while so do you know what I did? I stopped playing it - maybe you should give it a rest and come back after a week or two...?

When uninstalling Fifa 19, it told me I last played it in mid-May - that’s what people do when they don’t enjoy a game.. they don’t play it. It’s just a suggestion, please don’t call me a virgin like you did the guy above, I’m not sure I could take such witty banter :worried:
  • M3gso
    I never specified that you hadn’t played it at all in any year of fifa my point was you haven’t played it in 20 that was my point , therefor your comments on my post are irrelevant because you don’t understand what it’s like.

I don’t need your advice you triggered little queef, if I want to complain and moan I will. I felt the need to vent.
  • What an insult!

Have to admit that one made me smile :lol:
  • Dronegan
    1088 posts Professional
    People playing 41212(2) or 4231 (narrow) with fallback combined with this delay makes futchamps an awful experience.

Even if you after god knows how much patience and passing around find your striker and create space to shoot you have to pray to the delay gods to have mercy on you and let your shot register before AI blocks steps in to save your opponents day, or your player takes an extra touch just because DELAY and the situation is gone.

• IxToMxI
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    Chelsea play 4231

Spurs play 41212 and 4231 lol
  • Gunin
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Razovar wrote: »

They're the same ones that use all the exploits in this game that don't want anything to change so they can feel good about themselves before they go to sleep in their mothers basement.
  • Floody
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    41212 narrow is certainly a real formation lol, plenty of teams use it.... also known as a 'diamond'
  • Purplejacket
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    4231 is a fake formation whaaaaaat?
  • M3gso
    Read the post.

Purplejacket read the post, 4231 exists in real life and is used all the time but with two wide players or wingers Not this nonsense narrow version in fifa everybody is using. 4231 narrow with “wide cams”, there is no such thing as “wide cams” there are wingers!!!! “Central attacking midfielder” and if this formation wasn’t so overpowered you’d all be using 4231(2) which is how the actual formation looks and exists in real life!!

As does the diamond it also exists but hasn’t existed since the middle of the 20th century ac Milan used it to win a champs league with pirlo seedorf etc. Maybe spurs used it on that recent champs league run too. Show me anybody else that has used it floody? Look forward to your football knowledge.