THE PASSING ON FIFA20 needs fixing

Last years passing was way better

Comments

• Jrmcsorley85
    96 posts Park Captain
    passing for me is decent... its the centre backs that part like **** and let in their offside striker to score..
  • Nervous_Nick
    5289 posts Big Money Move
    It depends if you’re having input delay or not. When gameplay is smooth, passing actually works very good. When fhere’s input delay, it’s hard to make 2 passes in a row.::
  • Mido
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been saying it for days now. The mix of poor passing, 90+ pace players sprinting round everywhere and OP interceptions makes playing a decent passing game very hard. I have been fiddling round with a few things the last couple of days and the only thing that is even coming close to working is 433(5) with players in the box being 3 or below.
  • EisenErmin
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    passing is fine, much better than last year and you cannot pass 180 degree no look like last year. 85% passing is the minimum I get every game with some 90+% numbers too.
  • EisenErmin wrote: »
    passing is fine, much better than last year and you cannot pass 180 degree no look like last year. 85% passing is the minimum I get every game with some 90+% numbers too.

This

Git gud
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EisenErmin wrote: »

But those numbers are meaningless when this counts as a successful pass in FIFA 20...

gif-kids-football-ball-372877.gif