The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Week 3 Gold & Icon Swaps are like oil and water

Stevo_CT
3204 posts National Call-Up
I was using a silver striker & cam to complete gold week 3 objectives, and keep coming up against stacked league teams of players trying to complete Icon Swaps.

Highly frustrating when you have rubbish silvers, a true test of patience.
Anyone else found this challenging? Or easy?

Very happy this is over with!

Comments

• Staxdoobie
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tell you what’s even more frustrating. Finally getting an assist with a silver (less than 80 pace) and it doesn’t register. Regulation assist, clean through ball, goal.

The biggest problem I’ve had with the Gold objectives so far has been having to repeat them over and over until they finally register.
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I found it super easy earlier doing the silver ones. Just brought on two Brazilians on from the bench at done it in 3-4 games
  • Staxdoobie
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    I found it super easy earlier doing the silver ones. Just brought on two Brazilians on from the bench at done it in 3-4 games

That’s a great story. Can you tell it again, do you have time?
  • Stevo_CT
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    I tell you what’s even more frustrating. Finally getting an assist with a silver (less than 80 pace) and it doesn’t register. Regulation assist, clean through ball, goal.

The biggest problem I’ve had with the Gold objectives so far has been having to repeat them over and over until they finally register.

That's unfortunate. Are others experiencing this too?
    All challenges have registered properly for me since day 1.
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    BeardGang wrote: »

That’s a great story. Can you tell it again, do you have time?

Yeah come round my house and I will
  • Azof
    17617 posts World Class
    Stevo is alive :o