Still no fixes or news.

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
This post is just to remind everybody that career mode is still unplayable for those that don't have the fortune to play on PC (and use mods by users). It's been more than two weeks after the release, almost four if you count the early access.

A reaction from EA would be very welcome. At least just assure us that you are still working on this and promise us a patch is on the way. Ideal would be if you could tell us a time, but as long as that's not possible try to keep us updated on how work is going. Do an interview with a developer, tell us what you allready fixed, share the difficulties, do something. Do anything but silence.

@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Do you want a fix per day?
  • Verdi42
    Nope. Just one fix in order to be able to play the mode I bought this game for. Is that too much to ask, after all this time?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Nope. Just one fix in order to be able to play the mode I bought this game for. Is that too much to ask, after all this time?

They have to test this first
  • WestBrom434
    71 posts Park Captain
    They’ve had 6 months to do that lol
    Pooter wrote: »

• Brazil_10
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I reckon EA will have something to say next week. They’re probably doing some serious grinding in the lab right now. I’d rather wait than have half done fixes which could potentially turn this game on it’s head.
  • JT1988
    48 posts Park Captain
    I don't find CM unplayable. It's still a fun mode.
  • Verdi42
    So you don’t mind if Newcastle win the league, Liverpool gets relegated and Ederson and De Gea never play? For me that’s unplayable.

@Pooter: please read my whole comment. I understand that getting a fix out immediately is hard, it’s the lack of communication that I find frustrating.
  • Bane
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get a refund 😃
  • JT1988
    48 posts Park Captain
    So you don’t mind if Newcastle win the league, Liverpool gets relegated and Ederson and De Gea never play?

No absolutly not I still love it. It would be unplayable if it CM crashed alm the time lile 17 18 and 19.
  • Dunkirk
    390 posts Sunday League Hero

You’re a bit thick aren’t you?
  • Verdi42
    JT1988 wrote: »

No absolutly not I still love it. It would be unplayable if it CM crashed alm the time lile 17 18 and 19.

How can you enjoy it? It really baffles me. I need it to be realistic, otherwise there is no challenge and no fun.
  • blue166
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    They will fix career mode. Must be going through some testing currently. I know this should have been fine from day one.
  • Mango1984
    80 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    News and updates on career mode tomorrow or Tuesday apparently
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    News and updates on career mode tomorrow or Tuesday apparently

How do you know?

• Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Was it not confirmed on Twitter there wont be any patches for it this week?

By the same EA staff member who then started banning anyone who said it's not acceptable in the comments.

Beta testers have confirmed they made EA aware of the majority of issues almost a month before release, so let's not give EA any excuse about them having to test patches before releasing them, theyve had plenty of time.
  • Mango1984
    edited October 2019
    No they said last week no patches this week the week wern over when it was said , and it also was confirmed by ea Corey news will be given this week before it was taken down because of abuse there was no promise of a patch this week just that news regarding fixes and if it’s fixed or not and when it should be done will be available this week......Monday-wed also if u look on YouTube type in vapex karma he also confirms it with the update on Corey’s page , I hope there’s a patch but this week looks as though it’s just going to be news of when we’re getting one
  • Mango1984
    Agree tho ea are just constantly making excuses and dangling the patch on a tiny piece of rope just out of reach pathetic really it’s taken this long and maybe longer to get one to us
  • blubi
    7 posts Ball Boy

people like you should ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off

they had not once started fifa 20 on pc. they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up everyone until we found out we have to use 6 months old drivers because EA couldn't manage to test the game ONCE!