can't play during the day on weekend

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
my god, the change of speed on this game from late lastnight to today is just embarrassing. The pace is about half the speed, the delay is shocking, players turning like buses. My main gripe with fifa has always been server conditions and it is getting worse if anything. Gutted with how bad it is.

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    Nathlee123 wrote: »
    my god, the change of speed on this game from late lastnight to today is just embarrassing. The pace is about half the speed, the delay is shocking, players turning like buses. My main gripe with fifa has always been server conditions and it is getting worse if anything. Gutted with how bad it is.

Amazing that it’s actually worse than 19. And nobody talking about them reducing the number of servers from 19 to 20.
  • Nathlee123
    Nathlee123 wrote: »

Amazing that it’s actually worse than 19. And nobody talking about them reducing the number of servers from 19 to 20.

did they actually? This is appalling today. No one can move, it is like they are playing with brick shoes for everyone. Absolutely boring agony.
  • Trustme707
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah I have the same issue - yesterday night the gameplay was so good, even that I’ve lost some of the matches - it was still enjoyable. Today during the day it’s like a different game
  • Nathlee123
    Trustme707 wrote: »
    Yeah I have the same issue - yesterday night the gameplay was so good, even that I’ve lost some of the matches - it was still enjoyable. Today during the day it’s like a different game

yeah i didn't win loads or anything last night but the gameplay in general felt so much smoother. Rivals today is hideous for me and whoever i play.