Which ICON Are You Aiming For?

TW1103
645 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm considering either Rivaldo (was one of my favourite players as a kid) or Rio Ferdinand (ex-West Ham).
I don't know which one I should go for, and which I would get the most use of. Any ideas? And what are you going for?

Comments

• Smudge
    4574 posts National Call-Up
    Pirlo & Nesta
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    I’d like to have a go with King Kenny at some point. Not busting my balls this year though.
  • Lackosweat
    5724 posts Big Money Move
    Rio as he will still be useful even in TOTS.
  • Really torn on this. If I go for 2 it's either Nesta/Rivaldo, Nesta/Ballack or Carlos/Crespo. Or there's just Gerrard or Drogba. Tough decision haha
  • CharlieC
    Really torn on this. If I go for 2 it's either Nesta/Rivaldo, Nesta/Ballack or Carlos/Crespo. Or there's just Gerrard or Drogba. Tough decision haha

I used the loan Crespo and he was awesome, he’s definitely on my list too. Such great positioning and finishing.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1040 posts Professional
    King Drogba
  • Gotta be rio
  • CharlieC wrote: »
    Really torn on this. If I go for 2 it's either Nesta/Rivaldo, Nesta/Ballack or Carlos/Crespo. Or there's just Gerrard or Drogba. Tough decision haha

I used the loan Crespo and he was awesome, he’s definitely on my list too. Such great positioning and finishing.

Yeah I'm liking the look of him. Passing is a draw back so id have to wack an engine or something on him.
  • CharlieC
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yeah I'm liking the look of him. Passing is a draw back so id have to wack an engine or something on him.

I used him as lone striker so didn’t notice any issues with passing.
  • Mmandras
    2087 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smudge wrote: »
    Pirlo & Nesta

I though about it long and hard... Sadly they lack in pace.
  • Invincibility
    3853 posts National Call-Up
    Rio for sure
  • CharlieC wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

I used him as lone striker so didn’t notice any issues with passing.

Do love Crespo in every fifa I try to try him out
  • dylanmaasie
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I go for the standard icon packet
  • protzbischof
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Hard to pick because we dont know If and when EA is patching this game. If they improve headers and shielding Id do that Drogba all day. If they dont, Drogba is useless..
  • greggles
    1088 posts Professional
    if you pick rio you can also get pep,
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 12
    Rio or Zanetti
  • TW1103
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    greggles wrote: »

I was thinking that. Was also considering Schmeichel or Jay-Jay. Figured Schmeichel would be good enough to last me until the end of the game, and Jay Jay just because I used to love him back in the day 😂
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    TW1103 wrote: »

I was thinking that. Was also considering Schmeichel or Jay-Jay. Figured Schmeichel would be good enough to last me until the end of the game, and Jay Jay just because I used to love him back in the day 😂

pep has 79 stamina, for CDM is crap

I will go with Schmeichel and just hope he doesn't **** up
  • snejke
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zanetti, r. Carlos or Ferdinand
  • Stevo_CT
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    Wright or Pirlo - purely for sentimental reasons, as they are not the best of this bunch.
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    Really unsure whether to go for Gerrard or Carlos and Kluivert...
  • Hrh1995
    1061 posts Professional
    Gerrard I think for me
  • Ludinator19
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    None, can’t be bothered doing objectives. I’ll just trade and buy them.
  • Dead_Dave
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ian Wright.
  • greggles
    1088 posts Professional
    TW1103 wrote: »

true, i just want pep because he's a new icon plus having an icon in the middle makes for greater links
  • greggles
    1088 posts Professional
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    Really unsure whether to go for Gerrard or Carlos and Kluivert...

mate get crespo instead
  • Pikandel
    1110 posts Professional
    Kluivert for my Dutch squad and Schmeichel or Guardiola for my fitness squad if I can be bothered to grind for those extra tokens.
  • Boysie91
    8441 posts League Winner
    Probably Schmeichel as I can't be bothered.
  • Safehands84
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Gerrard is what missing in my team but edging towards Rio. I'm not using market so can only use what I pack and sbcs. Rio would be good until end of the game. Then again would be my only chance at Drogba. These 12 tokens will be easy enough, think it will depend what next set.requirments are
  • number7rocky
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    I go for the standard icon packet

Enjoy litmanen/Yashin/Lehmann /Deco for 18 tokens 😂