The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Wait what just happened to me?

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
okay icon swap offline objectives... CSL starting 11 ai on wc I was meeehh... then I found out I have Texeira (absolute beast!!) and Acheampong (94 pace ftw, cheap auba 😂!), i putted my CSL cdms on cbs (what a win!), my standard 3-5-2 formation...1st match I beat 83 rated squad and in second I demolish 79 rated squad with 5-1... what I have concluded from these two games: Through tough 3 weeks (for me) I developed serious skill in creating space and chances, stopped spamming sprint button (wich I think contributed the most in my improvement), possesion play improved alot, massive improvement in defensive play, better opponent reading (both off and online). I still have large space of improvement ahead especially in 1on1 attacking, understanding player runs even more and finishing will need to be much better as well in future, I will need to learn more about freekicks and corners as set pieces can be decisive. Piece by piece everything is coming to its place, now I understand that all I need to do is not getting tempered, keep concentration on game and keep my playstyle no matter what. Thanks for reading and have a nice one!

Comments

• Senth6
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Gameplay is different across all modes in FUT my guy chill
  • FijianTribe
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Squad battles gameplay is way different from WL and Rivals.
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    I find SB harder than Rivals tbh. + just another 4-1 win against 83 rated squad meanwhile week ago I had hard time against 80 rated squads on professional...