The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Delay/Lag PS4 vs X1

Ghotti
3286 posts National Call-Up
Hello, last week ive been playing in WL at saturday evening so worst time to play in my mate apartament with avarge ISP 10mb/s but on PS4. I was totally suprised how this game can be smooth fast etc players dont turn like a truck with coal you can play fast ball or tiki taka without a problem gameplay looks so good i had more fun with playing his team for 20k then my for 5kk on X1... So i had luck with servers ? Or that was because of alcohol that we drink and world looks much better?

Any opinion from people that move from X1 to ps4 or from PS4 to X1 about difference in gameplay ?

Comments

• Ghotti
    Yeah im consider to change platform
  • TitanX
    423 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PS4 here. Its unplayable. Trust me. Its a server issue. Not an console issue. Save ur bucks
  • I borrowed a mate’s PS4 to test this in 18 and was all set to change platform but sadly made no difference whatsoever.
  • SweetJesus101
    2283 posts Fans' Favourite
    people need to stop with this thing of ps4 vs xbox when the question is about connection. the problem is not the consoles but the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers EA have.
  • Ghotti
    people need to stop with this thing of ps4 vs xbox when the question is about connection. the problem is not the consoles but the **** servers EA have.

Just asking ;) i saw last week how was looking WL on PS4 and its was totally ok but now i read that's also problem on PS4. From my point of view this game is now unplayable