How many Icon Swap tokens have you obtained?

FifaTaco
1075 posts Professional
Title, and who you aiming for?

Comments

• 3/7 online ones. Prem , Bund and Golden rivals, which was 2 for one with bunds league objective.
  • alvchong
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    3/7....online.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just waiting on that drogba, seems endgame with a hawk or sniper
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    alvchong wrote: »
    3/7....online.

Same, hoping I can get myself 9 for Nesta by the end of the weekend
  • FijianTribe
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3/7 Rivals, PL and LaLiga
  • Jpo41
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
  • truegunn3r
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Got a WL to complete so no rush
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waste of time i think.
  • Gnomenclature
    5920 posts Big Money Move
    0... been playing squad battles on WC with my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mls team. Got 3 wins... 2 more tomorrow.

Rivals is too laggy right now. Can't even play it.
  • None. I do not plan on doing it. Long winded for a Icon that won't even be worth 100k in a few months.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    0 - Might get some of them while playing but do not think I will get them all.

• Anthonyr475
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019

Big players are not great in this game and he's high/high workout and poor dribbling. Best off getting Gerrard, Hagi or Ferdinand.
  • Erickk
    44 posts Park Captain
    What about baby Butra? He suits this meta very well.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite

Big players are not great in this game and he's high/high workout and poor dribbling. Best off getting Gerrard, Hagi or Ferdinand.

He suits my playstyle 🤔
    I mainly just use my strikers to hold up play, all goals are from my midfielders 😂
  • FlyingOkapis
    1205 posts Professional
    0, however I imagine by the end of the week I will have atleast 8-9, cant be bothered doing them all so will need to wait til the next wave of 12 tokens are out to complete my Kluivert
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    The defensive players are the only relevant long term players in this set imo
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zero.
    Can't be bothered handicapping my team.
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Zero.

I’ve actually enjoyed using random players in my club it’s not that bad
  • 1 so far (9 WL wins). Will work on the other 11 after WL. Drogba for me. Don’t care about how good he is (he still looks solid) - I’m a Chelsea fan and I’ve been waiting for a Drogba icon.
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Sitting on 7 after last nights grind, put my self into division 10 playing as an casual this yeah🤣 running 433(defensive) kept same 4 players on right side, rb totw aurier, cm otw ndobombele, rw otw pepe (arsenal fan bought for fun with all i had from selling my club and is actually fun ha) and motm pukki in st, and for rest off the team just through in whoever from those leagues required and just slapt through newcommers
  • Tboon
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Sitting on 7 after last nights grind, put my self into division 10 playing as an casual this yeah🤣 running 433(defensive) kept same 4 players on right side, rb totw aurier, cm otw ndobombele, rw otw pepe (arsenal fan bought for fun with all i had from selling my club and is actually fun ha) and motm pukki in st, and for rest off the team just through in whoever from those leagues required and just slapt through newcommers

Division 10? Seriously lol
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    Zero. I dont normally ay fut champs often but started there. Started 4-0 thought this is great but lost last 3. Aiming to get the other 5 wins this weekend then concentrate on other modes. Won a SB on world class with 11 gold dutch league players, so got 1 of them down and 1 of the 6 of the 83 and less gold squad. I'm playing pack only all year so rivals should be easy enough. One I'll struggle with is french league but managed to hybrid in my bale and Suarez so should be ok with 3 subs
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    Tboon wrote: »
    Senth6 wrote: »

Division 10? Seriously lol

Loool am taking it way to casual, i dont have much playing time i dont spend fp to makeup for that either lool
  • Dead_Dave
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Zero.

Its very nice to beat a full prem team with a second string 11, im really enjoying the challenge. I also strangely seem to be getting better results than with my 1st team.
  • joehuk
    4284 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    0 dunno if can be bothered looks long winded

This.... do nrot have time to religiously grind objectives.

I play my sqaud battles to elite 2-1 then DR if I have time over the weekend.

I'll get what I get jist from playing but I'm not going out my way for these.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Zero.

Its very nice to beat a full prem team with a second string 11, im really enjoying the challenge. I also strangely seem to be getting better results than with my 1st team.

people always seem to forget that it isnt the players on the pitch but it is the player holding the controller which actually makes the difference. For myself it almost doesnt matter what team i play i always end up gold2/3 for example in WL. to get bétter resuts is a bit weird yeah haha but to get the same really doesnt suprise me
  • Rickayt
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Probably Nesta and Guardiola.
  • In total 0
  • WLB_SENA
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special