Please Assist

Anti_EA
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
I can no longer win any games, I'm coming up against cheap teams and they are blitzing through my defence.

I can't pass, it takes to long. I can't shoot cause it takes to long.

My players turn to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if I score a goal, my opponent seems to recover his defensive line immediately. My players have no clue.

Worst of all, all my controller settings have been changed to manual and its greyed out. I cannot change the settings at all. In playing at a significant disadvantage.

I really don't know how every one I come up against is able to be really aggressive in attack/defence and my team loses stamina and plays like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

How is everyone able to press aggressively? Are the using constant pressure through out the entire game.

This is really starting to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off. My controller settings are all manual and greyed out can't change anything.

This is really urgent, and need help. My weekend league record is poor at the moment with onlly 4 wins and 10 losses. I'm not a bad player, but my team just turns to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every game. Don't know what the issue is, tried different players/tactics/formations and its not working. Im about to delete this game.

My defenders just watch the ball roll past them on lose balls, they don't latch onto the balls. I time my tackles perfectly and they just rebound back to my opponent for easy tapins. Player switching is horrible, it doesn't switch. My secondary defender icon is switched off, so can't even see who im switching to. This is also greyed out.

My expereince is shattering this fifa, its not fun and all of this started happening after the 1st patch. Before the patch my tackles were perfect winning the balls, the occasional rebounds were not an issue, but now its a bloody joke everything just goes back to my opponent.

Please help guys I'm at a total loss here and about to give up on this game.

Comments

• Flymi
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Watch some defending tutorials instead of expecting your ai to do everything? Tackling isn't perfect but if people are just walking through your defence it's your defending not the game.

Your either dropping of and only cutting passing lanes too much, or being overly aggressive and pulling players out of position. You need a mix of both, I still struggle but I'm gradually getting the hang of it.