DISGUSTING DELAY AND ONE SIDED CONNECTIONS

FatZed
865 posts Semi-Pro
Absolutely putrid gameplay at the moment. The worst delay and overall slow unresponsive gameplay I have experienced. Usually seems one sided too (Champs and Rivals). Takes away any sort of skill gap, makes a mockery of the player stats and physics let alone all the other issues.

Its embarrassing having so little input and losing games purely down to the delay and connection! its 2019 for **** sake I had better gameplay on an ADSL/ USB connection years ago when FUT first started. Get your **** together EA its even worse and more widespread this year.

While your at remove the AI assistance, its a joke how quick it reverted back so people didn't complain and get smoked. Ruining any potential this year had to be an improvement, doesn't matter if the connections, servers, delay and gameplay are still terrible and inconsistent.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    Are you in california?
  • FatZed
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Are you in california?

Nah Australia mate
  • BLUESBOY345
    1429 posts Play-Off Hero
    Exact same thing
  • Covkilla91mob
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea I bet it's proper bad there ping wise ,EA need more servers (hamsters)to handle the players as it's always the issue
  • FatZed
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea I bet it's proper bad there ping wise ,EA need more servers (hamsters)to handle the players as it's always the issue

I agree, even more so because at both my old house, and where I am at now I have ran tests etc and use my nighthawk router to monitor 'in game' ping and connections to the opponents and server location, for me it appears to be a few hours away in Sydney. I can have great ping, for example shows as 8-12 ms in game (just using a range for example) steady and yet still suffer atrocious one sided gameplay frequently.
  • Jeremy295
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I'm in Australia too and I've given up weekend league. Just not fun playing onli e atm. Just gonna grind squad battles for a the icon objectives and see what happens from EA's side
  • pwn_star
    91 posts Park Captain
    Are you in california?

I live in California and gameplay is so slow and sluggish 90% of the time for me.
  • Ghotti
    2901 posts Fans' Favourite
    FatZed wrote: »
    Absolutely putrid gameplay at the moment. The worst delay and overall slow unresponsive gameplay I have experienced. Usually seems one sided too (Champs and Rivals). Takes away any sort of skill gap, makes a mockery of the player stats and physics let alone all the other issues.

Its embarrassing having so little input and losing games purely down to the delay and connection! its 2019 for **** sake I had better gameplay on an ADSL/ USB connection years ago when FUT first started. Get your **** together EA its even worse and more widespread this year.

While your at remove the AI assistance, its a joke how quick it reverted back so people didn't complain and get smoked. Ruining any potential this year had to be an improvement, doesn't matter if the connections, servers, delay and gameplay are still terrible and inconsistent.

Platform ?
  • My players teleport I video record every game and I’m about to post some shocking footage on you tube about this game beware EA
  • BecksRightPeg
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    My last 3 games have had horrible lag, its unplayable. I have had delay in the past but never like this, its just stuttering.

Also in Australia, what is going on with the servers, just so frustrating.
  • Topperz14
    51 posts Park Captain
    Northern Ireland here not far way from servers in London really I get good long playing fortnite usually 12-20 r so bit the delay in this game is just sad passes don’t register skill moves don’t register turning players takes too long shooting is delayed I get this most games very few games there isn’t some delay
  • FatZed
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Ghotti wrote: »
    FatZed wrote: »

Platform ?

PS4
  • Gunin
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 13
    Are you in california?

I thought it had something to do with California too but there's a guy from the UK complaining about the same thing. I think it's everywhere ? Except maybe Germany ?

Also I play on PC
  • Aqeel87
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    Having same **** here too in Sydney. Getting worst than 19. EA have no shame at all seriously.
  • Asht1981
    958 posts Professional
    It's the same in Weymouth England its unplayable, always seems to lag and slow down on me passes take ages etc etc n fix the block rebound goals ffs