I just packed schar but...

Bellaciao
201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 11
He was not an if,why ? He was not in the las totw ? Or this year the last totw not remain in packs?

Comments

• sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    No IF in packs, TOTW lasted a week. Guess they want to discourage anyone staying on 19 to grind an icon or 2.
  • Bellaciao
    sido1968 wrote: »
    No IF in packs, TOTW lasted a week. Guess they want to discourage anyone staying on 19 to grind an icon or 2.

I think is the first time right ?
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty lame ah.
  • BGAlum
    1421 posts Professional
    Well they are going to do whatever they can to force people to buy 20...

News for them, not happening. I paid absolutely too much for 19 and will play until the wheels completely fall off...

And will not be buying another EA made product ever if I can help it.
  • Bellaciao
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Well they are going to do whatever they can to force people to buy 20...

News for them, not happening. I paid absolutely too much for 19 and will play until the wheels completely fall off...

And will not be buying another EA made product ever if I can help it.

I try the new game yesterday, is like them ruin the game and then fix it. and at the end remain like the game of last year. :cold_sweat:
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same, I am enjoying playing 19 just as much as at any time and a lot less stress without feeling the need to play 30 games for WL
  • Bellaciao
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Same, I am enjoying playing 19 just as much as at any time and a lot less stress without feeling the need to play 30 games for WL

I think that even if i will buy the game at december or january, i will play less then others years , i mean i have play like 10 matches and i have a 500 k team cause i found a great method to trade but is better that get mad cause the your players are freeze.
  • BGAlum
    1421 posts Professional
    edited November 28

I finally packed an Icon in 19 from packs on squad battles on my sons account.

Trying to squeeze out the value on money spent on buying 19 as long as we can, but not spending any more on 20 still.

But might add that my son is really enjoying PES20 and plays it exclusively now.
  • sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    BGAlum wrote: »

I finally packed an Icon in 19 from packs on squad battles on my sons account.

Trying to squeeze out the value on money spent on buying 19 as long as we can, but not spending any more on 20 still.

But might add that my son is really enjoying PES20 and plays it exclusively now.

Good to know they are still packable.