Making a name for yourself trophy

Comments

• intestate
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2020
    Thanks to those who were not indifferent to this problem.
    Post edited by intestate on
  • So despite registering and participating in the weekend league Xbox has done me out of the achievement. Great thanks Microsoft.
  • DHB
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I missed the trophy. -.-
    I just found out about it today. Why does EA open the Weekend League instead of changing the trophy? Is there no possibility anymore?

• The achievement just popped for me after 5 days!
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2020
    Cobgratlution guys. Unfortunately I missed the week because I did not follow the issue 6 month along. Is there another session planned?

I mean you could reactivate temporary... why can't you change trophy conditions with a very small update?
    Post edited by Deryus on
  • Hello @EA_Roger ,

Can you reset the FUT Champions mode a week to get the Making a name for yourself trophy?
    It would be great !

Regards,

• ASRoma1
    2 posts Ball Boy
    It's absolutely mad that this trophy is completely unobtainable, especially as you can fulfil the requirements for qualification to the Weekend League, which is what the trophy is asking for (it doesn't mention the need to redeem points or to actually participate in the Weekend League).

What's frustrating is that to schedule several Weekend Leagues for the rest of the year, add in a redemption button to obtain the trophy or even change the requirements for the trophy so that it matches its description would take minimal work and time.

I guess everyone who has got every other achievement/trophy except this one and has gained 2000 points on Ultimate Team (myself included) can take solace in the fact that they have 100%ed the game, even if the achievement/trophy isn't available for show in their game logs. That's on EA, not you.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Hey EA Roger,

Come on mate. Talk to the responsible again. How about having this weekend league once a month till at least fifa 21 will be published?

I want to platin Fifa19 too.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Many Players still wants this... https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-19-TROPHY-MAKING-A-NAME-FOR-YOURSELF/td-p/8333487/highlight/false/page/3

How can EA stop support for a game from last year? I think you could do us this favor... again.
  • ASRoma1
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Deryus wrote: »
    Many Players still wants this... https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/FIFA-19-TROPHY-MAKING-A-NAME-FOR-YOURSELF/td-p/8333487/highlight/false/page/3

How can EA stop support for a game from last year? I think you could do us this favor... again.

Here's hoping!
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Huhu... Giving no reactin is really frustrating. Many players still online with Fut 19.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Thank you EA for nothing for the last 6 weeks. I don't understand the no reaction policy.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Dear EA,

You dont work or do you just ignore? Dont know which one is more worst for me as customer.
  • Ahmad98
    7 posts Ball Boy
    EA, seriously this is annoying, the idea that we work a whole year to build a good team and then we just have to start this all over again and the game from last year would be dead
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Helloooo
  • Vedat92
    1 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Roger @EASUPPORT @EA_sports @EASPORTSFIFA

Hi, I’ve been playing FIFA since 2007 bought every game, I stopped at 2018 thinking to quit I’d platinumed all games from 2012-2018 others I missed out because of server closures. I decided to stop at 2018, however I’ve recently bought FIFA 19 and decided to play FIFAs again, I’ve got all the trophies except this last 1 Make a name for yourself and nowhere does it say this game was impossible for platinum, had I known this I would not just have bought FIFA20 also thinking I was going to be finishing 19 soon and moving onto the current 20, then with the PS5 21! Guys you have to fix this trophy at least until you close the servers this is not the beginning times of trophies now, I’ve accepted that old 1s can’t be obtained but in 2020 I can’t accept that I buy a game and can’t finish everything on it... so why is this game available to buy and all the parts of the game are not available to play ? I have spent so much money on Fifa over the years please fix this trophy so I can move onto your current game, and spend more money.. This kind of stuff should not be happening anymore, the gaming community is sooo sooo big and the amount of trophy hunters is a massive percentage of that, it’s 2020 something needs to be implemented in your games to stop it being unobtainable, it’s not really fair isit ? And kind of annoying that it’s obvious every year people can miss out on trophies, where’s the sense in that? Just sort the trophies so they will stay obtainable. Every year it’s the same thing over and over. The game is 1 of the most popular out there stuff like this should not be happening with such a huge company. COME ON EA FIX THIS PLEASE
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Ist there really no support at the moment? The lady in the chat told me she cannot help me as she ist not from technical team. Who is from technical team and who can we ask for help if ea doesnt want to hear us.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks EA for nothing... closing all the threads to this topic is helping us a lot... really thank you for nothing.
  • Deryus
    10 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Roger

In another thread which has been closed already again, we were informed that our request will be forwarded to the technical team.

Any news about that?
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey,

Apologies for the delayed response here. I've passed on your feedback to our devs who will take this on board going forward. I'm somewhat of a completionist myself so I get your frustration here however we won't be able to retroactively grant this to players from what I understand. I know it's not what you want to hear but I wanted to be as honest as I can here.

Roger.

Hello EA,
    We are several customers who get platinum trophies for all content.
    I buy mostly Electronic Arts products because I am satisfied with the quality proposed, however you know the problem of the famous trophy make a name for yourself but there are 2 solutions:
    1- Make an update that allows to have the trophy as soon as one reaches 2000 qualifying points
    2- Open the servers of fut champions for a short time by informing all users of fifa 19 by notification on the psn account.
    Let us also be satisfied with your services by showing us that it is indeed the best video game developer in the world.