The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Making a name for yourself trophy

Hi I am near to getting the platinum trophy for fifa 19 bit got hold up with the making a name for yourself trophy in which we habe to collect 2000 points to participate in the weekend league. The only problem is that after collecting the points the trophy did not pop because the requirement is for you to play in the league however this is no longer available because of fifa 20. Is it possible for EA to alter the requirement for the trophy to just collecting the 2000 points as this is no longer achievable which is so frustrating for trophy collectors like me. I have fifa 17 and fifa 18 already platinum and do not want to stop there. Hope that this is fixed as it does not make any sense for EA to stop players from getting this trophy.

Comments

• EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doubt it. Why didn't you play WL b4 20 came out?
  • I only got the game at the beginning of september thats why. But this should be fixed it does not make sense to stop us from getting the trophy after 1 year that the game was released
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I only got the game at the beginning of september thats why. But this should be fixed it does not make sense to stop us from getting the trophy after 1 year that the game was released
    Lots of stuff EA do only makes sense for them financially and not for the customers and lots just doesnt make sense. This is pretty obvious, they want you to play 20 and spend money on that game, not continue to get use from something you are not dumping money into.
  • Well if they do not fix it they would have lost money as well because i will not get fifa 20 or any other ea game for sure
  • BruceLeeHarding
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well if they do not fix it they would have lost money as well because i will not get fifa 20 or any other ea game for sure

I'm with you. It's pathetic that the platinum was unobtainable less than a year after the game was released. Having played PES2019 and finding it really good I thought I would give FIFA19 a go.

If the guys at EA consider this acceptable then I 100% won't be getting another FIFA in the future.

I'm sure they could patch this incredibly easily but seems they aren't bothered. I remember an old Fifa on PS3 had a load of unobtainable trophies pop on loading the game as the game modes were inaccessible. If they could do it then, why can't they do it now?
  • I am sure they can fix it I had the same problem in another game and it was fixed after I contacted them. The problem is that EA are not bothering themselves with it but if a lot of other players message them about this problem they might look into it
  • Please we need fix this trophy i collect 2000 point and i can't get platinum. It's last trophy to me.
    Please fix or change it. May you try pop auto when you sign to fifa 19.
    It's shame on u ignore us.
  • Oh my god i waiting since September 2019 nothing happened. What's problem with Ea? why they don't fix or change that trophy? If they don't listen to us. I will never buy any game from EA or any new version from FIFA.
    I hate EA when they ignore all players. Most of my game from EA. I will change my mind to choose another games.
  • EA FIX THIS TROPHY
  • Its really a shame that they do nothing its like they dont even bother with it and they are really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me of. Today I will message them again for the 20th time I think.
  • Witty_Sw
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2019
    What’s problem? why they don’t answer us??
  • FIX THIS
  • BruceLeeHarding
    Come on @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

We don't even want to do a weekend league. We just want to trade in our points that we've earned in order to ping the trophy.

We don't want the trophy for free.

You can't seriously believe that it's acceptable for a Platinum to be unobtainable less than a year after the games release.

P.S Sorry to tag you all but I think a bit of acknowledgement goes a long way.

P.P.S Don't say that we had ample time to get it during the first year. That just shows absolute disdain towards your customers who didn't play the game till late.
  • Come on EA just do something about it do not ignore us anymore
  • We need answer .. we need answer .. we need answer .. @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian
  • EA_Roger
    679 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey,

Apologies for the delayed response here. I've passed on your feedback to our devs who will take this on board going forward. I'm somewhat of a completionist myself so I get your frustration here however we won't be able to retroactively grant this to players from what I understand. I know it's not what you want to hear but I wanted to be as honest as I can here.

Roger.
  • Can't you just add a feature to just redeem the points ot else change the trophy requirement to get the 2000 points only and not qualify for the weekends league like it is now?
  • Really we don't want weekends league on fifa 19. We need this " MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF TROPHY " to get platinum.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey,

Apologies for the delayed response here. I've passed on your feedback to our devs who will take this on board going forward. I'm somewhat of a completionist myself so I get your frustration here however we won't be able to retroactively grant this to players from what I understand.

Roger.

Hey,
    I believe you that you can't just grant this trophy to players, but also I'm sure that you can make it obtainable, by just changing the requirement.
    Till the moment when you shut down weekends league player had to collect 2000 points and join the league, now we please you to change that it is enough to have 2000points and try to join the league (so trophy will pop up when player sees message that league is not available).
    Hey,

Apologies for the delayed response here. I've passed on your feedback to our devs who will take this on board going forward. I'm somewhat of a completionist myself so I get your frustration here however we won't be able to retroactively grant this to players from what I understand. I know it's not what you want to hear but I wanted to be as honest as I can here.

Roger.

We want a solution that satisfies both parties.
    Hey,

Roger.

You closed the solution with us. Do you want us to continue buying games from EA?
    Look at some game companies cooperating with players including Activation and Bungie, why are you the opposite?
  • Had this issue with another company and they fixed it why don't you guys at ea do the same???? Its because you do not care about as so thats it for me no more EA games ever not even for free. Thanks a lot EA
  • guys we need retweet on my tweet to make them answer to try fix the trophy.

• BruceLeeHarding
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey,

Roger.

@EA_Roger This is the thing though. We don't want it retroactively granted. We all have 2000 points sat there waiting to be redeemed, but we don't have the option to. Even if it just pops the trophy and resets to zero.
  • Witty_Sw wrote: »
    guys we need retweet on my tweet to make them answer to try fix the trophy.

• KSVN
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I still play FIFA19 for my last trophy, A year back I had not the time for it, work with night and day work. Now with my new job I have time but EA have .... me. Because they stop the FUT Champions league weekend on FIFA 19. I understand this, but for my last trophy (and other guy's on (trophy formus)) we need to use the points. I have now 2000 of 2000 points, but don't get this trophy, because we need to spend the points. it's my last trophy :neutral: I hope they update it, so I and other guys they still playing FIFA19 can just use spend 2000 Fut champ. points (without the league) (just a button (USE/SPEND point) and get the trophy. don't know why we not get this, if we have the 2000 of 2000 point. Now i have the feeling never a EA game, because it's only this game i can get, and i have 100% on other FIFA games, Battlefield, Plants vs Zombie games... Let FIFA not my first game with not 100%
  • Witty_Sw wrote: »

It's last trophy to me to get platinum fifa 19 on ps4 :neutral:
  • KSVN wrote: »
    I still play FIFA19 for my last trophy, A year back I had not the time for it, work with night and day work. Now with my new job I have time but EA have .... me. Because they stop the FUT Champions league weekend on FIFA 19. I understand this, but for my last trophy (and other guy's on (trophy formus)) we need to use the points. I have now 2000 of 2000 points, but don't get this trophy, because we need to spend the points. it's my last trophy :neutral: I hope they update it, so I and other guys they still playing FIFA19 can just use spend 2000 Fut champ. points (without the league) (just a button (USE/SPEND point) and get the trophy. don't know why we not get this, if we have the 2000 of 2000 point. Now i have the feeling never a EA game, because it's only this game i can get, and i have 100% on other FIFA games, Battlefield, Plants vs Zombie games... Let FIFA not my first game with not 100%

Bro they don't care. I tried since Sep. They always say to me we will send feedback to dev, but nothing happened.
    We must make large group to press them to fix trophy. That's it.
  • KSVN
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I'm thinking to send a mail to playstation for problems like this. To make a rule for game makers, that you still can get a trophy's on games form 3 years old. Games need to give you a chance for trophy's on older games. Ok not for games afther years, but still for 3 year old. (It's always EA that make this problems)