FIFA 20 worth it?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
With how garbage this game has been for several years now I didn't buy FIFA 20. Traded my way to like 400k on the web app and then it closed up on me without buying. Not really missing playing so don't really see a good reason to play unless people really like it?

Whats the general consensus, the game/servers any better than normal?

Comments

• mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh i thought it was good at first but more and more broken things emerge... Delay is horrible. Think this will be my last Fifa as they always let me down somehow.

Time to move on i think
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    mojav wrote: ยป
    Tbh i thought it was good at first but more and more broken things emerge... Delay is horrible. Think this will be my last Fifa as they always let me down somehow.

Time to move on i think

appreciate it. Feels like it always starts good then goes downhill which is exactly why I wanted to wait a bit to ask people.
  • With how garbage this game has been for several years now I didn't buy FIFA 20. Traded my way to like 400k on the web app and then it closed up on me without buying. Not really missing playing so don't really see a good reason to play unless people really like it?

Whats the general consensus, the game/servers any better than normal?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wait for Fifa 30 my friend
  • RealM
    6456 posts Big Money Move
    Get someone to log into your account and go on console. Lets you get back on the web app then I think.
    Continue making coins then, only fun thing to do.
  • tzinc
    1907 posts Fans' Favourite
    I stopped with 18 saved myself 100s and 100s of dollars and 1000s of hours of frustration the last 2 years never buying FIFA again unless EA no longer makes it or it becomes like Belgium/Holland in every country