The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Week 3 objectives

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
get ready for headers again in silver week 3 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

  • YB_11_
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anywhere we can see the gold objectives? Futbin?
  • Gnomenclature
    5079 posts Big Money Move
    I've actually been scoring headers with lewandowski. Just can't be marked at all lol.
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lippyone wrote: Β»
    Anywhere we can see the gold objectives? Futbin?

    highly doubt it since objectives are out for 11 mins now... but from title on week 3 silver you can see finesse, header and volley... here we go again... why can i see something like this: "score hattrick with header, volley and finesse at same game with first owned player and win that match"
  • Damonlufc
    682 posts Professional
    Do them in squad battles i think
  • Ecua10
    146 posts Sunday League Hero
    gold objectives look like using silver players only if looking at the title.
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ecua10 wrote: Β»
    gold objectives look like using silver players only if looking at the title.

    exactly... oh my my this will be nerve breaking...
  • ironawin1
    1013 posts Professional
    Doing Silver objectives right now. Easy in Squad battles beginners level
  • ironawin1
    1013 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: Β»
    Doing Silver objectives right now. Easy in Squad battles beginners level

    Spot on, have no problem with tough objectives as long as they aren't restricted to Rivals.

    Same bro
  • EisenErmin
    8238 posts League Winner
    Ecua10 wrote: Β»
    gold objectives look like using silver players only if looking at the title.

    ???? It only says that completing the silver weekl objective is a requirement to unlock the gold weekly. Same for silver weekly, as it requires to do bronze weekly first to unlock.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doing Silver objectives right now. Easy in Squad battles beginners level

    What are they
  • Ecua10
    146 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: Β»
    Doing Silver objectives right now. Easy in Squad battles beginners level

    Spot on, have no problem with tough objectives as long as they aren't restricted to Rivals.

    what are the objectives for silver?
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: Β»
    Doing Silver objectives right now. Easy in Squad battles beginners level

    Spot on, have no problem with tough objectives as long as they aren't restricted to Rivals.

    They should give you the choice of doing them either on rivals or world class squad battles
  • ironawin1
    1013 posts Professional
    Score headers, volley and finesse in 3 separate matches. Score a volley and header in the same match and score in 5 games
  • FutsalBros0710
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ecua10 wrote: Β»
    gold objectives look like using silver players only if looking at the title.

    ???? It only says that completing the silver weekl objective is a requirement to unlock the gold weekly. Same for silver weekly, as it requires to do bronze weekly first to unlock.

    Week 3 Gold - "Silver is the new gold"
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    Score headers, volley and finesse in 3 separate matches. Score a volley and header in the same match and score in 5 games

    Volley and header in same match, like you say easy on amateur but imagine if at some stage we need to do this in rivals, will be almost impossible
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    I liked the objectives where it requires you to have players from certain nationalities in your team and win. Objectives that require you to win with hybrid squads etc should be more common because it doesnt force you to play the game a certain way. All this chasing headed goals, volleys, goals from corners are awful for that reason
  • I liked the objectives where it requires you to have players from certain nationalities in your team and win. Objectives that require you to win with hybrid squads etc should be more common because it doesnt force you to play the game a certain way. All this chasing headed goals, volleys, goals from corners are awful for that reason

    This. FUT swaps and the objectives of using different nationalities were my favorite part of 19. Looking like I won’t be bothering with many objectives this year :/
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    I liked the objectives where it requires you to have players from certain nationalities in your team and win. Objectives that require you to win with hybrid squads etc should be more common because it doesnt force you to play the game a certain way. All this chasing headed goals, volleys, goals from corners are awful for that reason

    Yes, it was fun building new teams for objectives in 19 and trying out new players.
    Nothing fun about trying to score a header and volley in same match
  • with headers impossible corners are a joke
  • Retro_G
    31997 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2019
    with headers impossible corners are a joke

    Play mystery ball, headers are a lot easier with the boosts.
  • DougInskip
    7045 posts League Winner
    Gold objectives you need silvers, only 2 mind
  • DougInskip
    7045 posts League Winner
    1441-E908-0428-40-C0-AA29-7-D40188-FED34.jpg
  • GC10
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    1441-E908-0428-40-C0-AA29-7-D40188-FED34.jpg

    Post this in some more threads mate, I don't think enough people have seen you flexing yet
  • JoyW
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are the gold objectives
  • DougInskip
    7045 posts League Winner
    @GC10 k
Sign In or Register to comment.